Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@meganlisa told me to keep going for now with this thread.  I hope we will see you back on here in the new year darling!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada is posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see spring-summer previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SPRING-SUMMER-2019-RELEASES/m-p/4186347

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.45.51 PM.png

Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@Kim888 this may make Melt have to step up their game a little, too.  It seems as though the company chronically runs out of palettes due to high demand but clearly they'll have to make sure that they produce larger quanitites of products to keep up with the kind of volume that Sephora will need.

RE: Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

They’re back in-stock on their direct site @CookieGirl1. Stacks are on sale as well.

Can't believe this!!! Thank you for posting @Kim888  I am beyond happy, I always wanted to try their eyeshadows ❤️

@Kim888 OMG no way!!!!! GREAT find! I stayed up to buy the Smoke Session palette when Melt had their restock in April. I hope they get more of their products in as I love their stacks.

Were you able to get the smoke sessions palette? If so, what do you think?? @niki172  I wanted it but didn’t want to pay the shipping 🙂

@PrettyPaint I have the Smoke Sessions and it is really pigmented. Here is an eyelook I did with Smoke Sessions and Gemini 

95E89B77-0A52-41AB-900F-D4D53FD1413A.jpeg

Hey @SportyGirly125 and anyone else - what do you think of the Melt lipsticks in tubes if you have any?  I have liquid ones and they are good and not dry either but wondering about other lippies?! Thank you! 

@Sunnysmom I don’t own any of the glosses or lipsticks but I do own a lipliner. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! I looked at those too. I NEED zero. Lol 

@SportyGirly125  Oooh that's pretty. And I like how you paired it with the green camo hoodie! 

@PrettyPaint Thank you. 

@PrettyPaint I did get it and I LOVE the palette so much. I've read that people were saying that the first palette had issues with the shadows crumbling over time. I guess either they fixed it, or I haven't had mine long enough, because mine is fine. If the colors are up your alley it's a great palette!

@niki172  So glad that you love it! Yes, I had read some comments about shadows crumbling, etc., but I'm glad that you haven't experienced that. I have some of their stacks and certainly haven't had any issues. I think I'll finally pick this up once it become available on Sephora! 

@PrettyPaint what is your favorite stack? For some reason I've never picked up a couple like the Shape Shifter stack.

@niki172 @PrettyPaint 

here are my swatches of the Shape Shiftter stack F22410EB-C18C-45E4-BB6D-FEBD9A7311E2.jpeg

Oh that's gorgeous @SportyGirly125  Thanks so much for posting swatches! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Thanks so much @SportyGirly125 ! Do you enjoy this stack? I also realized I never picked up the Gunmetal stack either...

@niki172 I love all their products I have tried so far. I have all three palettes, a lipliner, 2 eyeliners, 6 stacks and 4 blushes. 

@SportyGirly125  It sounds like you like everything you have, but what about the 27 palette as well? I feel like I haven't heard as much about this one. 🙂

@PrettyPaint I love the 27 palette. It’s one of my favorite warm palettes besides the UD Naked Heat. 

@SportyGirly125  That's great! The swatches look so pretty, and maybe I can actually justify it because I don't have naked heat either. 

testing