Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@meganlisa told me to keep going for now with this thread.  I hope we will see you back on here in the new year darling!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada is posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see spring-summer previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SPRING-SUMMER-2019-RELEASES/m-p/4186347

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.45.51 PM.png

Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@Kim888 OMG no way!!!!! GREAT find! I stayed up to buy the Smoke Session palette when Melt had their restock in April. I hope they get more of their products in as I love their stacks.

Were you able to get the smoke sessions palette? If so, what do you think?? @niki172  I wanted it but didn’t want to pay the shipping Smiley Happy

@PrettyPaint I have the Smoke Sessions and it is really pigmented. Here is an eyelook I did with Smoke Sessions and Gemini 

95E89B77-0A52-41AB-900F-D4D53FD1413A.jpeg

Hey @SportyGirly125 and anyone else - what do you think of the Melt lipsticks in tubes if you have any?  I have liquid ones and they are good and not dry either but wondering about other lippies?! Thank you! 

@Sunnysmom I don’t own any of the glosses or lipsticks but I do own a lipliner. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! I looked at those too. I NEED zero. Lol 

@SportyGirly125  Oooh that's pretty. And I like how you paired it with the green camo hoodie! 

@PrettyPaint Thank you. 

@PrettyPaint I did get it and I LOVE the palette so much. I've read that people were saying that the first palette had issues with the shadows crumbling over time. I guess either they fixed it, or I haven't had mine long enough, because mine is fine. If the colors are up your alley it's a great palette!

@niki172  So glad that you love it! Yes, I had read some comments about shadows crumbling, etc., but I'm glad that you haven't experienced that. I have some of their stacks and certainly haven't had any issues. I think I'll finally pick this up once it become available on Sephora! 

@PrettyPaint what is your favorite stack? For some reason I've never picked up a couple like the Shape Shifter stack.

@niki172 @PrettyPaint 

here are my swatches of the Shape Shiftter stack F22410EB-C18C-45E4-BB6D-FEBD9A7311E2.jpeg

Oh that's gorgeous @SportyGirly125  Thanks so much for posting swatches! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thanks so much @SportyGirly125 ! Do you enjoy this stack? I also realized I never picked up the Gunmetal stack either...

@niki172 I love all their products I have tried so far. I have all three palettes, a lipliner, 2 eyeliners, 6 stacks and 4 blushes. 

@SportyGirly125  It sounds like you like everything you have, but what about the 27 palette as well? I feel like I haven't heard as much about this one. Smiley Happy

@PrettyPaint I love the 27 palette. It’s one of my favorite warm palettes besides the UD Naked Heat. 

@SportyGirly125  That's great! The swatches look so pretty, and maybe I can actually justify it because I don't have naked heat either. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 for your help Smiley Happy.

@niki172  I actually really want shape shifter! I was going to order it direct, but I think I decided against it because of shipping. I really like (and own) she's in parties - they probably aren't the most unique shades in the world, but I wanted a nice plummy/mauve-toned quad. 

@niki172  I feel like some of those palettes are gonna be crazy when they drop - they were out of stock for a while on the Melt website!

I hope they get the singles eventually! 

10 Replies