Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@meganlisa told me to keep going for now with this thread.  I hope we will see you back on here in the new year darling!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada is posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see spring-summer previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SPRING-SUMMER-2019-RELEASES/m-p/4186347

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.45.51 PM.png

Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@sarahshter  Oh my, I also was not aware of the existence of a “booty mask”

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

new product from Dr Dennis Gross

@sarahshter This is on my list of must try! Looks amazing 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@suzyo   Wow!  My constant nagging when they asked for suggestions of which new brands to carry and I always say this one paid off lol.  It's a very potent, effective brand.  

I cannot be without the Beauty Sleep Power Peel. It's that simple. It contains both glycolic acid and retinol, but it doesn't burn my face.  If I'm lazy and neglect my skincare for several days, this is my jump-start to getting back to business, and for regular maintenance.

https://www.sephora.com/product/beauty-sleep-power-peel-P442542?icid2=products%20grid:p442542:produc...

That Liquid Gold though- I can't recommend it.  I had two full bottles of it from buying sets of it, and it burned my skin so badly.  No wonder- the second ingredient is denature alcohol!  Some people love it, but be careful if you try it and have sensitive or dry skin.

@Ispend2much6  Thanks for the info! I’ve never heard of this brand, but I knew someone on here knew something!

@suzyo   Thanks for posting!  I'm not good about checking for new arrivals.

I've always wanted to try Alpha H.  This is an exciting brand to bring on @suzyo !

@michelleshops   If you try one product, let it be the Beauty Sleep Power Peel. 🙂  I love this so much.  I've been using it for two years, and it never fails to improve my skin when I use it, even if it's not used regularly.

Added to my loves list.  I adore a good peel @Ispend2much6 Thanks for the tip!

@michelleshops   You're welcome; I hope you love it as much as I do!

@suzyo , thanks for posting, this is really interesting news! I remember Alpha-H Liquid Gold was ultra-hyped on skincare blogs about 5 years ago; I never did get to try it, because it wasn't easily accessible in the US. Hope this will get the brand more exposure!

The product page is up for the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 4.41.38 PM.png

https://www.sephora.com/product/the-icon-eyeshadow-palette-P441835?icid2=products%20grid:p441835:product

Pretty 😄

RE: Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

Ooh this looks so pretty, thank you for posting this @suzyo I have so many palettes and am trying not to purchase more but this one makes me feel weak!

Not sure if this was already posted: OBAGI CLINICAL - Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream

I've been using Retin-A, but for areas that are more delicate I've been applying FAB Retinol Serum with the .25%.  I wanted to bump it up, but haven't had much success with finding anything higher than .25% but lower than 1%.  I'm truly excited.  I love it when companies are forthright about concentrations!  I will take a closer look at the ingredient list, then hopefully purchase.  

Edit: I looked up virtually every ingredient on the list via an online ingredient dictionary I consult, and all the ingredients look A-Ok!

I. NEED. this.  This is calling me...

CLINIQUE - Cheek Pop™ On-The-Glow Trio Palette

@CookieGirl1  i agree this palette looks excellent !

Let me know how you like it if you get it @CookieGirl1 I'm a big fan of Clinique, but haven't tried their blushes.

@sprocketta @Kim888 I've always heard really good things about Clinique blushes and so I went into the store to swatch the palette but I actually didn't end up getting it.  I thought that the blush was really pretty but the bronzer was a little warmer than I thought I wanted. I've actually been looking for a nice luminous bronzer but this one also actually has visible glitter rather than just a fine micro-shimmer in it.  It may look better when applied as opposed to just swatching it but I didn't really have an opportunity to actually try it on my face

@sprocketta @Kim888 actually I was just now looking at a palette review from Temtalia and regarding the bronzer that I thought was a little glittery she says: "Sunkissed Pop is a light-medium brown with warm undertones and a satiny sheen. Though I could see the shimmer in the swatch, once applied and buffed onto my skin, it had a more satiny sheen–barely luminous but not matte either...." so evidently it's something that looks better actually ON.  That would be enough to make me reconsider it myself 🙂

1 Reply
testing