Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@meganlisa  asked me if I could take over for now. Hope to see you around here soon!!! We miss you!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

If you want to see fall-winter and holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2018-RELEASES/m-p/37615...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@veronika23 I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! I'll probably hold off any orders until after xmas, since my xmas list consisted of 1 item only: Sephora Gift Cards! lol. 

@rrroxanne  It hasn't arrived yet but I will post about it for sure once I try it. Haha nice!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought this had been posted but guess not... or I missed it! ๐Ÿ˜„

Really interested in this one!

ETA: Did not realize it wasn't live in the US yet. It's live in Canada.

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/genius-sleeping-collagen-P439055

Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL

@veronika23 - This is now on my Loves list for the next sale.  I like that the collagen is from plants, no retinol (or derivatives), and the product is vegan.

Me too!  Why do you like that there's no retinol?   @Titian06

@veronika23 - I'm allergic to retinol and it's various derivatives, including retinyl palmitate.

Oh oh ok. Sorry @Titian06 ๐Ÿ˜ž

It was a toss up between this and the new avocado mask from Glow Recipe, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I picked up the FAB one due to the animation video it has on the product page. What can I say the cartoon sold me on it! 

Image result for face palm gif funny

Hahahahaha! You're too funny! @niki172 ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 usually when I'm funny it's on purpose. Sadly this was the truth though :P. As long as I'm entertaining someone with my zanniness that's all that counts ๐Ÿ’œ.

@niki172  hahaha. You always make me laugh though! And don't worry I've bought things just because they were hmm blue. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

Lol, @niki172 I have both and I prefer the FAB one because the avocado mask has a slightly overwhelming floral scent to it. The FAB mask I found to be more Hydrating as well.

Re: RE: Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@sarahshter that's great to hear! Dryness is my main issue, but other points brought up by that lovely little cartoon (like bacteria fighting - since this is flu season and yes I know the flu is a virus but still all the bugs that people catch this time of the year) made up my mind for me. Now if it keeps me from getting sick with bronchitis or some other bacterial illness then I think it needs to win some sort of award or something. No matter how much anti bac I slather myself with, or scrub my hands like a surgeon, I always get something - usually brought home by my husband. Who wants lovely flowers as a surprise when you can have the flu? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Seriously though it looks like a really well rounded product so I'm excited to try it out :).

I love anti-pollution products. I'm trying to be better about finishing my current products but I think I will try this for my next cream

I'd be interested in trying this one too @Kim888.

Beautyblender:

Electric violet swirl

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/beautyblender-r-electric-violet-swirl-P440040

BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblenderยฎ electric violet swirl

New shades in their foundation

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/bounce-liquid-whip-longwear-foundation-P433987

BEAUTYBLENDER - Bounceโ„ข Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation

I wish BeautyBlender would release their foundation container as a separate item.  It is so useful and I'd like to fill it with my own bases.

What an awesome idea! 

@tinobiscuits wrote:

I wish BeautyBlender would release their foundation container as a separate item.  It is so useful and I'd like to fill it with my own bases.

@veronika23 I love the design of the BEAUTYBLENDERSo cute!

Best,
Rebecca 

400 Replies
testing