Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@meganlisa  asked me if I could take over for now. Hope to see you around here soon!!! We miss you!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

If you want to see fall-winter and holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2018-RELEASES/m-p/37615...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

Love the idea - a shame that 2 out of the 3 includes KVD products. I no longer support or own anything from that brand after the whole anti vaxx thing.

@whitepolkydots I love this idea 😊

@whitepolkydots- I'm not really into "mystery" or "surprise" type items, but these look interesting, especially for the price!

Neat idea! I bet these will sell really well. Great for stocking stuffers, secret Santa, or just a little treat for yourself.

The ingredients listing at the back kinda ruins the “mystery” though. Haha though I get it is necessary. At least people know they are not buying something they are allergic to!

I haven’t seen these yet @whitepolkydots, thanks for sharing! I would totally buy a few of these, great gift and stocking stuffer! 😃

haha that is so fun! I haven't seen them yet. I feel like that would be a great secret santa present or something. 

What a lovely idea!

What a lovely idea!

@whitepolkydots Aww these are cool and would make cute gifts! I see myself being happy with the mystery cheek kit 😁

@whitepolkydots These look like fun things to gift!  Thanks for sharing!  🙂

Oh wow - thanks so much for sharing, @whitepolkydots! Can’t wait to pick up the liner set. The two for-sures are products I love!

Omg. I kind of want all of the pins the most. 😍 I might just buy all 8 eyeliner kits (because I don't mind having 8 of the same black liners as opposed to all the same lipsticks and blushes 😂) to get all 8 pins. Although ~150$ CAD is a bit much for 8 pins haha

@SpaceLlama the liner set was by far the best seller of the three at my store! that's a high price tag for some pins, but at least they come with some great items right right? (then.. i remember my low buy..)

This is an interesting find; thanks for posting, @whitepolkydots@ Good of Sephora for rolling out something new!

@MlleCC I had to do a double take bc I'd never seen a Seph Favorites in a bag before .. now I need to know if SiJCP is going to have its own version! 

@whitepolkydots Intriguing!!! I was JUST at a sephora checking out their Charlotte Tillbury display (and bonus Shiseido display with all the new lippies!!!!) and did not see these...I wasn't looking very hard but now I'm kicking myself for missing it!

@MissPuff Oof I hate that feeling... BUT I'm jealous your store has CT AND Shiseido! We each got a different win 😄 

@whitepolkydots These are a great idea!  I love minis because it can be hard to finish full size products and it's a way to try new things.  Thanks for sharing.

@mishanyc I hope Sephora keeps these smaller sets coming! 

@whitepolkydots Wow, that's cool!  Is that a freestanding Sephora or in JCP?  I love the idea of a "mystery kit".

@CookieGirl1 I saw it at my freestanding Sephora. Maybe SiJCP will come out with their own version though.. that would be neat!

Now that IS intriguing! I'm almost tempted....

1 Reply
testing