Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@meganlisa  asked me if I could take over for now. Hope to see you around here soon!!! We miss you!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

If you want to see fall-winter and holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2018-RELEASES/m-p/37615...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@Harobedb I have 80% of the items in these kits, but was stillllll tempted too  .. I think it's the shiny packaging and placement in the aisle of doom  

@whitepolkydots Oh wow!  I'm intrigued!  I'm a sucker for blind boxes and mystery bags - I'll have to try to snag one of these! ❤️

@Tamara76 Yes! and in this case, even if the third item is mediocre, at least you knew what you were getting yourself into for the other two 🙂 Hope your store has some -- I love seeing your hauls!

@whitepolkydots Yup, I like that you know what two of the items are. Makes me more willing to take the chance 😊

@veronika23 you are doing so amazing!!!  Thank you.  A thousand kisses (except now I want to spend!)

OMG SO NICE TO SEE YOU!!!!! @meganlisa!!!  Thank you!!! Sorry to make you wanna spend.  Hope to see you more often though!!! MISS YOU!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23 You always make me want to spend, but I love what I get when you guide me.  So keep me posted on the must haves (I'm still loving my UD vintage vault).  Do I want the ND gold palette or not?  My last day to use my 20%.  

@meganlisa  Awwww 🖤🖤🖤  Well I did purchase that palette but haven't played with it yet... I do love gold shadows (the only time I like gold is in makeup) and the 2 blues but you know brown isn't my thing... yet I still bought it. 😄  Her products are usually good but I wasn't too impressed with the 5 pan cranberry palette... I had a harder time with that one. 😞

I might.  I haven"t decided....

I totally agree with you, @meganlisa!!!   @veronika23 is doing an awesome job and I am also super excited to see you here! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

P.S.  Are you going to Sephoria? ❤️

Thanks T! 🖤 @Tamara76

I am not going to Sephoria.  Are you?  If in LA let me know and let's grab coffee.  I haven't been on here much but do occasionally come back on.

Sephoria looks like so much fun: I was concerned it would be very crowded.

Omg!  I totally missed this post, @meganlisa ( @PaletteAddict99 just alerted me) - I feel so bad because several of us were in LA over the weekend and would have loved to meet up!  We have already vowed to plan better next time!💗

Two new dr Jart items are up, email notification sign up,

B8D25193-D6E2-465C-82A4-1E17FDBD8EED.png

I love everything Dr Jart😍😍😍

Can't wait to try it!

2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

new Sephora favorite set is live, I don't think this was posted yet, 🤔🤔

I ordered this yesterday and it arrived already!  I so wish I loved it, but I want to report what I received.

The YSL is a bright orange red, the KVD is a bright true red.  The Smashbox is a very deep brown burgundy with a metallic finish. The MJ is a purple plum, more purple than plum.  The rest are various shades of brown and beige.  I don't think the shades are a good mix to be universally pleasing to a lot of people.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks so much for this! I stopped by my local store yesterday and they didn’t have the kit, and I didn’t have enough time to run around and check out each individual shade. I posted in the September/October trade thread about starting a swap for these lippies. I’d be willing to send someone the red shades in exchange for the nudes!

@tastelikewater  You're welcome!  I hope it works out for you.

1 Reply
testing