Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@meganlisa  asked me if I could take over for now. Hope to see you around here soon!!! We miss you!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

If you want to see fall-winter and holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2018-RELEASES/m-p/37615...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

Thank you so much for the info, @Ispend2much6for some who prefer more neutral shades sounds like it might be a pass (or waiting to see if it goes on sale).    Mine should be here soon, I am jealous how fast you got it!  Here in Minnesota My two days shipping is more like a week, which is annoying when you really want to try it now.  

@sarahshter   I understand; it is hard to wait sometimes.  My order must have shipped from our local store.

Thank you for the review @Ispend2much6. Mine is not arriving until Monday. 

Also, it figures that I struggled to find a code to use with this order and today a code was posted for an Armani lipstick.

@Loretta55  You're welcome.  I struggled also, but thanks for letting me know about the Armani code.

The minute I saw this, I whipped my credit card out so fast it almost caught fire! The Charlotte Tilbury is in a color I don't have, and full sized, too. There are a lot of full sized products, and even the minis are decent. And I love the color story of these lippies. For me at least, this is going to be one of the best holiday lip sets ever!

@sarahshter I have been stalking this set for days.  If it didn't come out by next week I was going to post about it.  I cashed in my points so was able to use a gift card to order it.  Definitely has a variety that I want to try.

RE: Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

I cashed in points to buy it as well @mishanyc great minds think alike! Once I saw the gift card was available I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out to buy this set!

Re: RE: Re: 2018 Fall-Winter & Holiday Found in the Wild Thread

@sarahshter Perfect timing to cash out your points!  Now I'm not so patiently waiting for the shipping notification.

Saw this post and was totally intrigued by the "rare" find...if anyone gets it, can you post the "mystery" BB? Heart

"A special, limited-edition blind bag featuring one of four beautyblender hues and mini blendercleanser® solid® swirl."

bb.PNG

https://www.sephora.com/product/sweet-surprise-mystery-blind-bag-P436421?icid2=products%20grid:p4364...

If you click on the product page on sephora and scroll through the product pics, you can actually see the mystery colour. It looks like more of a magenta colour compared to the original bb.Screenshot 2018-09-19 18.24.02.png

Hope I get the mystery colored BB.. I am totally sucked in by the cute packaging and mystery bag lol.

@ZombieMetroAnt

Me too @angel7594! Heart  I'm trying to resist so I hope someone posts the "mystery" color soon because it's already sitting in my cart ACK!  

I totally missed that Sephora now carries Winky Luxe! Looks like a few new items are up!

https://www.sephora.com/brand/winky-lux?icid2=product_link_brand

Lots of new items from the Sephora collection

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Star Catcher Eyeshadow Pallete

SEPHORA COLLECTION - #MOOD false lash vault

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Fairy Dust Glitter Eye Poppers

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Moon Phase Face Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mix & Mingle Lip Collection

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Potions Mini Cream Lip Stain Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Once Upon A Night Blockbuster

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Glitter & Chill Cooling Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Starlit Large Traincase

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Experiential Masks Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Tinsel Time Clutch

https://www.sephora.com/product/midnight-kisses-storybook-set-lipstories-set-P435432

And already we're being spammed with 5-star reviews 😕 8 of the reviewers have reviewed only Kaja products and given everything 5 stars. 

Winky Lux now at Sephora!

https://www.sephora.com/brand/winky-lux

Ooooooooh, the Hex Remedy is calling my name! That orange will be stunning for fall. 

thank you so much @veronika24 this is my favorite thread...

thank you so much @veronika24 this is my favorite thread and I always get so fired up when I see all the new holiday stuff coming out!! 😘😘
testing