cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Holy Grail Survey!

2017 HG Survey.JPG

Wow! 2017 is already coming to an end and it’s been a big year for beauty! We wanted to take a look back at the community’s favorite Sephora (if possible!) beauty products this year. These don’t need to be brand new 2017 launches, just the products that you found yourself reaching for the most or fell in love with all over again. Tell us your favorite products of 2017!

Don’t let this survey intimidate you, only respond to what you want to share 🙂

https://goo.gl/forms/1tu9VwQ4NFtnCETN2

And make sure you check out @mrsbaine's post here for some inspiration!

RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

My holy grail product is the Becca first light priming filter. It is so amazing and if I could only use one makeup product it would be this. Itgives me a luminous glow without looking oily. It smells amazing too and I feel like it makes my foundation look so much better than it looks with other primers. Another product I really enjoy is the benetint, it gives me a natural flushed look and it’s super easy to apply because you can use a brush, a beauty sponge, or your fingers. Finally my tarte foundation, it’s the Amazonian clay foundation and I love that it’s a cream and that I can wear it light, medium, or full coverage. I can also change the look of it using primers which is super nice.

Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks!! I didn't know how good lipstick could be before I had some of these. They last all day, are so pigmented, and are just beautiful.

Sephora brand creamy matte lip stain!!! 😍 my lips don’t get all gross and cracked like with other Matte products. Definitely on my top 5!!
Anonymous Insider

Makeup Forever Ultra HD is my go to !!! It does WONDERS for my combo skin !

Kay Von D lock it foundation.

(all good for dry to combo skin) farsali unicorn essence serum, dior forever foundation, tarte shape tape, tarte amazonian clay blush in “paaarty”, benefit hoola bronzer, becca highlighter in vanilla quartz, anastasia brow wiz in soft brown, mario badescu rose water, benefit they’re real mascara, and beauty blender

Monsieur Big Mascara!😍 Too faced hangover primer &setting spray Laura Mercier Loose setting powder

Re: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

@RachelBT,

Will we be getting feedback on the results of this survey?  I'm sure that we are very interested in the results.  Thanks!  🙂

I love makeup surveys! I was surprised when I gave careful consideration to my favorite, most-used palette of the year. It was actually the Too Faced Natural Love palette, which I had originally given a pretty poor review. I still think that the colors are blander than how they appear in their pans but after giving it a few chances it turned into my perfect work and casual palette. Even when I had to travel back home to take care of my mom for a few weeks following her surgery that was the palette I packed because I knew I could knock out easy looks quickly. It’s become a very treasured item to me now! This survey was fun to reflect on that kind of stuff. 

What are some of your faves💕 from the Riley products ?

Good Genes!!

I’ve been obsessed with Sunday Riley skincare products...Good Genes and Flora Face Oil.

Thanks for having us participate!  

Comprehensive survey! Can’t wait to see results!

Drunk E

Interesting survey.  I had a lot of "do not use" answers.  One question appeared to be asked twice.  Some questions were hard to answer because I haven't found a product that I like yet.  It was fun though!  @RachelBT

Ugh so hard to choose my holy grails, especially since I mix products.

The Huda lip sets are amazing!

The Huda lip sets are amazing!

Just completed mine.  Some categories had some real competition for me.  For instance, Blush - how can I just choose one??  I had so many favourites.  Super fun though.  Looking forward to the finished compiled results of all the favourites from the community!

Kat Von D foundation!!

Anonymous Insider

Definitely hands down my TOP holy grail would have to be Cane & Austin Mattifying Primer & Belif Aqua Bomb. Those two have complained changed how my skin feels and how makeup lays on it. I absolutely love those two products. Another is NARS Bronzer in Laguna, prior to me using that bronzer my face looked like I was wearing makeup, and that product (and matte primer) changed that. It looks so much more natural and just sun kissed it looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin. The bronzer doesn’t look too forced on the skin per say. One last thing, Smashbox Spotlight Highlighting Palette in Pearl, in collaboration with Casey Holmes. I do have some texture on my cheeks/cheekbones. The texture of those highlighters is something I’ve never used before. It isn’t chunky or glitter to the point where you see it on your skin, it glides so smoothly over and it just gives you the most radiant gleam, and on days that I want to build to more of an intense glow, I can and without it looking heavy. It’s just an amazing highlighter, designed by an amazing influencer 😊
126 Replies
testing