cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Holy Grail Survey!

2017 HG Survey.JPG

Wow! 2017 is already coming to an end and it’s been a big year for beauty! We wanted to take a look back at the community’s favorite Sephora (if possible!) beauty products this year. These don’t need to be brand new 2017 launches, just the products that you found yourself reaching for the most or fell in love with all over again. Tell us your favorite products of 2017!

Don’t let this survey intimidate you, only respond to what you want to share 🙂

https://goo.gl/forms/1tu9VwQ4NFtnCETN2

And make sure you check out @mrsbaine's post here for some inspiration!

RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

Born this way foundation!

Re: RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

I started using this too!  It is amazing! 

My Holy Grail in 2017 was and is the Fenty Beauty Foundation. I have never found a foundation so amazing before this. Great job Sephora and Rihanna!!

I just got that foundation and I can't wait to try it! 

Fenty foundation, UD Vice lipsticks, Sephora collection sheet masks, ABH brow wiz

Re: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

Bite Lipsticks, perfect for dry lips, Bite Agave Lip Mask (saves my dry lips) and Sunday Riley Good Genes and Sleeping Oil. 

I am still on the fence about Drunk Elephant C-Firma. Let's see if it works! 

Laneige sleeping mask, amorepacific enzyme peel, amorepacific treatment cleansing foam, shiseido perfect oil cleanser, Bite Agave balm...I know it’s a few but all tie for my daily staples ❤️

Okay. Dr. Jart Clearing Solution Sheet Mask. WOW. Nothing works so immediately on my combination, acne prone skin! It works overnight!!! It is also soothing and packed with hyaluronic acid. Can you ask for more? Yea Dr. Jart!!

Everything Dr Jart!!

My holy grail from Sephora this year has to be the EradiKate cleanser!!! It worked wonders for my skin and I can’t stop using it!!!

My Holy grail Sephora item has to be Kat Von D, Bow and arrow Matte liquid lipstick. I am obsessed with this color and formula it’s the best liquid lipstick I have ever tried.

Benefit Ka-Brow, Gimme Brow, and Ready Set Brow. I have EXTREMELY tiny, over tweezers, brows and these have helped immensely to hide that.

benefit brows are my favourite too!!

B hydra, umbra and Marula oil from DE, eyes to kill waterproof from Giorgio Armani and the Nars creamy concealer and Nars blushes

Anastasia BrowWiz and Dipbrow! As someone with very light, sparse brows I cannot go one day without these products!

Too Cool for School’s facial moisturizer. I never thought I would really like it and ended up using every last drop. Pleasantly surprised with that one and reasonably priced! 🙌🏾👑
Anonymous Insider

my holy grail product from sephora has to be the fenty beauty foundation. it’s my all time favorite i wear it all the time!!

I did my best, couldn’t always figure out where to put my specific products

@RachelBT I discovered FAB Face Cleanser this year and am SO in love!  I recommend it all the time!

I also expanded my lipstick collection.  I bought 3 UD Vice lipsticks, 2 Christian Dior Addict Lip, and 2 Bare Minerals lip colors.

I was also fortunate to receive two great lip kits for my bday: Clinique Chubby Treats and a sample of 6 minis by Fresh.

@greeneyedgirl107 OMG, I started using that cleanser too and I am in love! It makes my skin feel so soft!

@RachelBT Thank goodness for those Weekly Wows!  It helps to discover new products!  And I already gifted that cleanser to two people - one is already in love with it 🙂

126 Replies
testing