cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Holy Grail Survey!

2017 HG Survey.JPG

Wow! 2017 is already coming to an end and it’s been a big year for beauty! We wanted to take a look back at the community’s favorite Sephora (if possible!) beauty products this year. These don’t need to be brand new 2017 launches, just the products that you found yourself reaching for the most or fell in love with all over again. Tell us your favorite products of 2017!

Don’t let this survey intimidate you, only respond to what you want to share 🙂

https://goo.gl/forms/1tu9VwQ4NFtnCETN2

And make sure you check out @mrsbaine's post here for some inspiration!

RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

When will the survey results be posted? Looking forward to seeing them, even if my wallet isn’t 😉

Re: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

Cant wait to participate in this. just have to go through my products. 

I want to give special attention to the Sunday Riley skincare line. PEople often point out that they are pricey, but you TOTALLY get what you pay for!!! These products are so good that I now have been skipping foundation because my skin is so gorgeous. I went from scarred, discolored combination/acne prone skin to GLOWING and GORGEOUS skin and it's all due to Sunday Riley! I love the following products: UFO, Saturn Mask, Martian toner, C<E<O moisturizer, Good Genes and the Ceramic Slip Cleanser., NOw what do do with all the foundation..... LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Dr Gross also my fave is Drunk E the TLC Sakari and the F...

Dr Gross also my fave is Drunk E the TLC Sakari and the Framboos also like Lancer Supergoop setting mist spf50

Finally got to do the survey!  Found so many good products this year... some not carried by Sephora though. I also do love the Fresh creme ancienne line but my wallet hates it! 😄

I did the survey but I need to give a shoutout to a few skincare products: the Drunk Elephant TLC Serum and the Dr. Dennis Gross peels in extra strength! My skin looks as dry as it is, so this helps keep my skin looking even.
Anonymous Insider

I love looking through everyone’s answers! Mine is definitely my Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, farsali unicorn essence drops and of course urban decay all nighter setting spray

@RachelBT OMG!   What a fun survey!   Thanks for letting us share our opinions!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

I don't know that I can narrow it down to one product, but my HG skincare product is a combo of Sunday Riley Luna Oil and Good Genes and my HG makeup product is Natasha Denona Sunset Palette and ABH Glow Kits (I'm a total highlighter addict). ❤️

My 2017 Holy Grails are; 1. Korres Greek Yogurt Cleanser, it has saved my skin by not drying it out, I keep going back to this one every year. 2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, this Pencil has made my brows so much easier to do. It saves me time, and I love the spoolie on the end to help blend them. 3. Makeup Forever refillable tins. I use these to hold all my single shadows that I get from subscription boxes, and I use another to hold single pan blushes. 4. Nars Matte Concealer, it’s so creamy and it doesn’t dry out my already dry skin. I like the blend-ability of it, and when my foundation is too dark it helps to lighten it. 5. Rosebud Perfume Co. Rose Salve! I have used so many of these and they have done wonders from my dry and chapped lips without irritating them at all.

My holy grail product would definitely have to be Kat Von D’s Everlasting Lipsticks, they’re so amazing!

Re: RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

Hi Anna, I find them extreemely drying. try the YSL liptint oil. omg I think this is going to blow your mind 

Neogen Canadian clay cleansing mask. So creamy!

Definitely the Kat Von D tattoo liner is my holy grail for liquid eyeliner 🖤

AMOREPACIFIC Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+Has been my favorite discovery this past year.  

Sunday Riley UFO oil, Herbivore Lapis oil, & Herbivore Bl...

Sunday Riley UFO oil, Herbivore Lapis oil, & Herbivore Blue Tansy mask. I still wear makeup, but my skin is finally in a good spot so I actually feel okay when I skip the makeup!

Re: Sunday Riley UFO oil, Herbivore Lapis oil, & Herbivore Bl...

These three saved my skin.

Gimmie brow!!

my holy grail is DEFINITELY the smashbox photo finish primer water!! i use it both as my primer and my setting spray and my makeup doesnt melt or budge for hours, and i work in fast food lmao
Anonymous Insider

My holy grail has to be the Anastasia brow pencil !!
testing