cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Holy Grail Survey!

2017 HG Survey.JPG

Wow! 2017 is already coming to an end and it’s been a big year for beauty! We wanted to take a look back at the community’s favorite Sephora (if possible!) beauty products this year. These don’t need to be brand new 2017 launches, just the products that you found yourself reaching for the most or fell in love with all over again. Tell us your favorite products of 2017!

Don’t let this survey intimidate you, only respond to what you want to share 🙂

https://goo.gl/forms/1tu9VwQ4NFtnCETN2

And make sure you check out @mrsbaine's post here for some inspiration!

Re: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

I just finished the survey.  Most of my items are oldies but goodies.  Looking forward to seeing the responses from other members of the community.

Hands down it has been Sephora collection lip cream stain...

Hands down it has been Sephora collection lip cream stain in Always Red.

Done! I had to get up a few times because I couldn’t remember the proper name of a product!

B264C008-47C2-41AB-879E-21205F3C1B18.gif

@fatimamummy Hahahaha lol that's hilarious that was how I felt too - lol.

My top three favorites this year have been: Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation - It's full coverage and always covers up my acne and just looks great on my skin! The Kat Von D Shade & Light Face palette - It blends so well and I can use the shade that are too dark for me as eyeshadow, it's just a great purchase! This last one I know I'm late to the party on but it's the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette - Idk why I put off getting it for so long but I am SOOO glad that I finally did. The quality of the eye shadows are just wonderful compared to others. I use it almost every day!

For me - my new product of the year was It's Secret Sauce! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  As an older person with crazy combo skin AND some products make me sneeze - this almost seems like this was a match JUST made for me!

Done Looking forward to seeing the results!

RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

My holy grail products this year were my Kat Von D Lolita liquid lipstick (my go to lipstick) and the Better than Sex mascara (pink). Two must haves.

FENTY Beauty Pro Fltr’ Foundation! I have never been able to find a foundation that was exactly my color and I finally found one! I have oily skin and this keeps my face matte pretty much all day

The CoverFx illuminating setting most is hands down the best product I've had all year! It leaves me looking glowy and fresh and keeps my makeup on all day.

Re: RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

I've been loving the CoverFX Mattifying Primer with salicylic acid! It does mattify my skin but no too much if that makes sense. Some mattifying primers make my skin just look plain dry. But the CoverFX one allows my skin to still look moisturized without looking oily. LOVE IT!

My holy grail products this year were the Urban Decay Nak...

My holy grail products this year were the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette and anything Bite Beauty!! 😊

That Hourglass 6 pan palette this year was fantastic~

black and white cat GIF

Me having to pick just 1 favorite 😄

That format was painful to get through, it kept glitching on me and only worked at all in landscape position on my phone. But I did it!!🎉 it will be so fun to see what the favorites are!!!

Felt good to share my obsession for Caudalie!

Likewise!! @loveyall I’m such a big fan of Caudalíe!

What are your favorites?  My face is addicted to Overnight Detox oil and Recovery Oil.  Also, loving their Beauty Elixir.  

hands down marc jacobs lipstick in slow burn. it's smooth...

hands down marc jacobs lipstick in slow burn. it's smooth like butter and seriously goes on every skin tone. my best friend is much darker than me and she slays it so hard. highly reccomend!! 😊

Re: hands down marc jacobs lipstick in slow burn. it's smooth...

I completely agree - amazing formula and so flattering!

testing