cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Holy Grail Survey!

2017 HG Survey.JPG

Wow! 2017 is already coming to an end and it’s been a big year for beauty! We wanted to take a look back at the community’s favorite Sephora (if possible!) beauty products this year. These don’t need to be brand new 2017 launches, just the products that you found yourself reaching for the most or fell in love with all over again. Tell us your favorite products of 2017!

Don’t let this survey intimidate you, only respond to what you want to share 🙂

https://goo.gl/forms/1tu9VwQ4NFtnCETN2

And make sure you check out @mrsbaine's post here for some inspiration!

RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

My clinique easy liner (I think that’s what it’s called) has definitely been my holy grail this year

Re: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

Oh man, I think I left eye shadow singles blank, but just realized I should have put Armani Eye tints!

im struggling to tske the survey. i cant find the link or...

im struggling to tske the survey. i cant find the link or anhthing that directs me to take it

ooo this is hard!

Re: RE: 2017 Holy Grail Survey!

I agree with you! Remembering the proper names of everything was extra difficult for me.

This really made me think about what are my number one products in theses areas and for others it made more noticeable what I don't use that I probably should. Thanks @RachelBT

@RachelBT  Sorry if I missed this, but when do the results come out???

I love beauty surveys! It makes me feel like my opinions can help confirm the hype is real for certain items as well as bring attention to awesome-but-overlooked products.

That was a little tough. Such a fun idea though.

Thanks for this @RachelBT! I love doing these surveys. 🙂 Can't wait to see the results.

I like this type of "quiz," much better than, say, Algebra or Chemistry. 

this is fun!

Fun survey @RachelBT! Can't wait to see the results.

Fun! Took only 10 minutes, I guess I’m at that age where the tried and true win 😊

Boy, this was tough! I had to take my favorites and make them have a showdown! Some answers I put two things because they were equally favored/loved 😇 Hope you don’t mind @RachelBT 🤓😬

Trust me, I understand @gonerogue! Thank you so much for participating 🙂

That was really fun! Thanks @RachelBT !!

Yay! Thank you!! @mermadelove

@RachelBT Can’t wait to see the results!

Neat-ness ❤️ Had fun participating and it really made me think, having to pick only one choice for each answer, ha ha. I look forward to seeing the results of this survey.

Done 🙂 Looking forward to the results, too. Next year, a better web-based survey tool would be better. The Google doc reset itself when I was midway through and I had to start over completely. I must love makeup a lot because I filled it out all over again lol...
testing