cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

12/7 Weekly Wow!

Hello!

It's time for another Weekly Wow! This week is filled with lots of fun products that will make any makeup lover happy. All of the products mentioned below will be up to 50% off! 

BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter $34 to $17 giphy (20).gif

These color-shifting and kaleidoscopic-pearl infused highlighters are here to take your glow to the next level! It's the Becca highlighter you know and love that shifts to a fun and luminous color once it catches the light!

beccalightchaser.JPG

BECCA Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss $22 to $11giphy (19).gif

Pair the Light Chaser Highlighters with the Crystal Glow Glosses to achieve an out-of-this-world look! These glosses come in colors that are coordinated with the Light Chaser Highlighters, and like the highlighters they are color-shifting shades that are loaded with shimmer. These conditioning lip glosses can be worn alone as a shimmery gloss that lets your natural lip color shine through or on top of your favorite lipstick! 

LANCME GRANDIÔSE Mascaras $32 to $19s1858687-main-zoom.jpg

Take your lashes to the next level with Lancôme’s Grandiose Mascaras. The revolutionary, Swan Neck™ Wand Mascara gives your lashes length, lift, and volume! This wand allows you to apply mascara with ease because it works with the shape of your face!

We have some previous Weekly Wows back on sale for a limited time. Make sure you check out our swatches and reviews from past Weekly Wows.

I created this look using this week's products!

Spoiler

24726712_1934054879944542_568187921_n.jpg

I added some shimmer to my eyes with the shade Element from the Urban Decay Moondust Palette. For my lashes, I used Lancôme Grandiose Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascaras. Then I highlighted my cheekbones using the Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in the shade Champagne Dream flashes Bellini. For my lips I mixed #8 and #11 from the ABH Lip Palette to create a MLBB. Then I topped it off with Becca's Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss in the shade Champagne Dream x Bellini to tie the look together!

Friendly reminder these deals go live in the U.S. both in stores and online starting this Thursday, December 7! They won't last long so make sure you check them out at your local Sephora 🙂

Which Weekly Wow item are you most excited for? Show & tell!

RE: At this point I'm beyond irritated. Some weeks Canadians...

No weekly wow - Sephora

Re: 12/7 Weekly Wow!

I'm not excited for *any* of these because once again none of these weekly deals are available for those of us in Canada.. 😕

GORGEOUS @RachelBT !!!! I think I'm going to try that Lancome waterproof. Thanks for posting this!!!

I had been wanting to try out the Crystal gloss for some...

I had been wanting to try out the Crystal gloss for some time... But assoon as it dropped, the colour I wanted is already OOS! (Champagne Dreamx Bellini) 😂 Dang, I must be slow, haha. What colour does everyone else prefer? It's hard to pick out a shade for my lips only using a computer screen picture for reference 💋 @RachelBT ~ Even if I don't participate in a weekly wow, I appreciate the swatches & pictures you ladies put up for preview! Loooove! 💜

Re: I had been wanting to try out the Crystal gloss for some...

I wanted Champagne Dream x Bellini too but it was sold out even before the Weekly Wow went live. I saw on Tuesday when they posted the preview of the deals that it was sold out already. So you're not slow, just was already sold out. Unfortunate but I ended up picking up Rose Quartz x Seashell. Hopefully just as nice!

@corrriinaaa Thank you for the clarification! Glad to kno...

@corrriinaaa Thank you for the clarification! Glad to know I didn't miss out, haha. The Rose Quartz x Seashell looks pretty too! I just ordered Opal x Jade and can't wait to test it out 😀

Oh muh goodness I fell in love with that mascara when I was gifted a tube for my birthday a few months ago. I need to replenish, talk about perfect timing! 

RE: 12/7 Weekly Wow!

What time do these go live?

@ashlieexo The sales just went live about 30 minutes ago💋

@ashlieexo The sales just went live about 30 minutes ago💋

What! Omg, ok so i'm getting the rest of the highlighters that i'm missing and 2 lip glosses.  This weeks deals are unbelievable! 

Those highlighters and Glosses are such a great deal. I think I will get one of the glosses. I wish there was some  skincare deal - let’s hope for next week🤞🏻

Any thoughts on the Becca gloss?  Good or "meh"?

RE: Re: 12/7 Weekly Wow!

I found it more on the meh side, it felt a little heavy on my lips and the scent was too over powering for me I found I could only wear it an hour at most before getting a headache, still very pretty but it wasn’t my cup of tea for a gloss.

Ooooh I have been wanting to try those highlighters! And I love that lip color on you @RachelBT

Thankfully I don’t need any more highlighters. I have more than 10 people could get through in a lifetime. I’m good on mascara for the time being too. The gloss is interesting though. I’ll have to do some research on how sticky it is. Sticky gloss drives me crazy but these are super pretty. 

I've noticed you're pulling items already on sale... and...

I've noticed you're pulling items already on sale... and adding them to 'Weekly Wow'. 🙃

Why am i reading this??? This is sooo bad for my wallet.  I want to try everything.

Only US? 😞 Why? @RachelBT

RE: Re: 12/7 Weekly Wow!

I agree, we are always secluded from these great sales

*Sniffle* It's okay guys...look at it this way..we are sa...

*Sniffle* It's okay guys...look at it this way..we are saving money by being excluded

RE: *Sniffle* It's okay guys...look at it this way..we are sa...

Glass half full kinda gal @GG84 😂
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • KT EXTREME Lancome.JPG
  • giphy (19).gif
  • beccalightchaser.JPG
  • s1858687-main-zoom.jpg
  • giphy (20).gif
  • 24726712_1934054879944542_568187921_n.jpg
  • 1383E1AC-B7DB-4E28-B218-51336BCAA72E.jpeg
testing