cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

11/16 Weekly Wow!

Hello!

We're here with another Weekly Wow! We have everything you need to take your look to the next level ;). This week all of these awesome products will be 50% off starting this Thursday, November 16th!

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette $34 $17giphy (15).gif

This 3-in-1 compact comes with a full-size silky bronzer, shimmery highlighter, and a pigmented blush. This palette helps you achieve a bronze and glowy look! There are six different shades, that would compliment any skin-tone. Bonus this packaging is travel-friendly!

@KatieBT is wearing Going Native@KatieBT is wearing Going Native

Tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter $29 $14.50

tarte.JPG

A little goes a long way with this liquid highlighter! It comes in three shades to illuminate fair to deep skin-tones with a natural dewy glow that catches the light perfectly. What I love most about this highlighter is how easy it is to put on, I was able to apply this perfectly using my fingers.

Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick $21 $10.50giphy (16).gif

Get the intense color you would expect from a lipstick, with the finish of a lip gloss with Too Faced's Melted Latex Lipstick. The doe foot applicator makes applying this honey-like formula easy. The colors are vibrant and long-lasting...Not to mention some of the shades are super fun if you're looking to get out of your comfort zone 😄

Here are the looks we created with this week's Weekly Wow!11.16 ww tryone.JPG

• @KatieBT is wearing Too Faced Melted Latex in the shade Rated R with Tarte's PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter on her cheekbones in the shade Exposed.

• @VivianBT used the Naked Flushed Palette in the shade Streak, Too Faced Melted Latex in the shade Hot Mess and Tarte PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter on her cheekbones in the shade Exposed.
  • I used the Naked Flush Palette in the shade Sesso, Too Faced Melted Latex in the shade Can't Touch and Tarte PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter on my cheekbones and brow bones in the shade Sparkler.

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45 Jumbo $49 $24.50ptr.JPGSunscreen setting powder... I didn't know such a thing was possible! This is a SPF 45 mineral powder in a convenient brush applicator that leaves a transparent matte finish. It works to block out the sun's harmful UVA/UVB infrared rays to help prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling, and uneven discoloration as it creates the illusion of smooth, radiant skin. This powder works with all skin types and can be used with or without makeup!

Friendly reminder! These deals will only be available to the US in-stores and online. 

Who has tried PTR's Instant Mineral Powder? Show & tell!

Re: 11/16 Weekly Wow!

So Canadians are still going to be ignored while several of us ask repeatedly what is up with weekly wows?  We are the customers coming to Sephora to buy after all.  I would say I am shocked but..  @RachelBT

@RachelBT  Unicorn tears is now regular price. Is this correct?  It was on sale and I got one for $10.50 in store today. I wanted to send one to a friend but the price changed. Can you please check?  Thank you 😊

61C84189-5039-4AE2-A8E1-1F0A58F9FB13.png

@BrwnSugaG @Sing77er Unicorn tears is now $10 😄

RE: Re: 11/16 Weekly Wow!

So I was in store today and saw a sign that said unicorn tears was excluded. Dumb.

Yes thank you! I knew I wasn’t nuts! I had it in my basket before and all of a sudden it changed prices!

The price of the others also dropped to $10. Probly b/c they were $10 everywhere else!

So are weekly wows no longer going to be a thing in Canad...

So are weekly wows no longer going to be a thing in Canada? haven't seen any in the past few weeks. Between this and not being able to get Sephora Play boxes in Canada, Sephora is really letting us down!

Thank you for the sneak peek! I too, have been wanting to try the liquid latex for a long time! I can’t wait for this, I am too excited yay!

I've been wanting to try out the Too Faced Melted Latex formula for a while now, so I'm pumped it's going on sale! Now to decide which color (or colorS) I want....

I have used another brand of brush on block and it’s great. Not sure about PTR but the brush block I have isn’t harmed by heat so you can leave it in your car on a hot day without worrying about impacting its effectiveness. 

I was just looking at that sunscreen powder! Love to hear...

I was just looking at that sunscreen powder! Love to hear some reviews. I'm always wondering how to re-apply sunscreen

Only in US? so Sephora decided to cancel Weekly Wow in Canada completely? After failing to provide consistent and comparable offers. Because I haven't seen anything since before the first Rouge sale (Nov 3).

"Wow... Another Weekly Disappointment" is more appropriate name.

Thank you for posting Rachel

Thank you for posting Rachel

RE: 11/16 Weekly Wow!

I love these weekly wow spoilers! This weeks deals all look amazing!

@RachelBT and @KatieBT thank you for posting these cute l...

@RachelBT and @KatieBT thank you for posting these cute looks that really showcase the products!! 🙂 definitely interested in the setting powder!? I hope it doesn't make my undereyes look dry

I haven't tried this particular PTR powder, but I have a PTR bronzer in the same style container. I always have the hardest time getting the brush back into the cap--does anyone have any tips on how to get that to work?

@txcatx

I had the older version? in the skinny tube. I usually just pull the bottom all the way down and put the clear cap on. Then push the bottom back up so the brush doesn't get caught. Like this photo... I assume the larger ones have the same container.

img_20150402_083708_579 

@lisainprogress It's this one, and it has a cap that goes over the brush, but it's difficult to get the cap over the brush without stray pieces sticking out.

A4DF7B09-8937-458E-AC60-C878C003812A.jpeg

Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 56 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos9
  • giphy (16).gif
  • @KatieBT is wearing Going Native
  • 11.16 ww tryone.JPG
  • ptr.JPG
  • tarte.JPG
  • giphy (15).gif