cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

Hello!

It’s time for another Weekly Wow!! This week everything listed below will be, wait for it…Half off!! If you are interested in learning more about these awesome products just keep reading 🙂

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette $48 to $24

Get creative with this lip palette! This palette features 18 shades which range from primaries and neutrals to bold bright hues. Basically, this mean the lip possibilities are endless. You can create a new signature look every day! paletee.JPG

“I just tried this for the first time so I'm late to the party but O-M-G am I in love! I spent about three hours playing around with different color combinations and feel like I learned a lot about color science. I’m also a bit of a control freak so I love that I can play around with a shade until I’m truly happy with it. If you’re on the fence, take advantage of this deal… This palette is unlike anything I own and I had so much fun playing with it!” – @KatieBT

katieee.JPG

Cover FX Contour Kit $48 to $24

If you’re looking to highlight, contour or just bronze your face, this kit has you covered. The four shades in each kit are buildable to work up to the exact face  shape you want. Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on the deep kit, so I had Katie play with one of the lighter kits!Katie CoverFx.jpg

"I used the Cover FX Contour Kit in P Light-Medium. I am in love with the shimmer highlight, Moonlight, the second shade down in my swatch. (The photo doesn't do it justic!) This gives a very subtle sculpt, I would recommend the light-medium kit for very light skintones as I prefer a darker contour to add definition to my face shape." - @KatieBT

Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush $38 to $19

This double-ended brush allows for exact precision, making contouring and highliting extremely easy to accomplish! Use the bigger end to contour and highlight your cheeks, and the smaller end to contour your nose or blend out that under eye concealer! Plus its cruelty-free AND vegan 🙂

"The contour brush worked very well with the kit. The smaller end is great for applying precise contour, so if you're one to contour your nose or around your eyes for extra definition, this tool is a must. The combination of the creamy formula and this brush make for a perfect application. I had such an easy time blending with this brush." - @KatieBT

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Dimensional Highlighting Palette $42 to $21

Whether you choose the cool or warm tone palette, you’ll get three creamy highlighters and two top coats to create a glossy, lit-from-within glow! A little goes a long way with this formula. The highlighters in these palettes can amplify your powder highlight or even used as a glossy finish to a matte lip look. The possibities are endless so this is a great palette for any makeup lover who wants to experiment with glossy highlighters.  

COOLCOOLMurad Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture $75 to $37.50

This anti-aging moisturizer works great for dry skin! It contains shea butter, avocado oil, sunflower oil, and olive fruit oil which to keep your skin looking and feeling smooth. Collagen Support Complex helps to plump dehydrated skin.

"This moisturizer saved my skin! I started using Sunday Riley Good Genes during the day and Luna Oil at night and noticed a lot of peeling on my chin and cheeks. I swapped out my old moisturizer for this one and noticed my peeling went away overnight. It’s only been about 5 days but my skin has been super happy since I started using Hydro-Dynamic. My skin typically gets very sensitive and peels when I use any retinol products. I haven’t experienced any sensitivity or irritation since I started using this and I will definitely be using this when my skin is in need of some extra TLC. Bonus: This doesn't leave my skin oily either, it's perfectly balanced." – @KatieBT

Deals go live this Thursday,October 12th both in-stores and online! 

My sources are telling me that these items will also be included in Canada's Week of Wow!!!

Which product are you most excited to see? Show & tell!

RE: 10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

Meh. This week is just okay. I keep waiting for the perfect thing...but I don’t know what the perfect thing is.

RE: 10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

Hmm the ABH lip palette 🎨 is sort of calling to me. But I feel like I wouldnt use it as much as my ready to use lipsticks 😐

Re: 10/12 Weekly Wow!!!

I miiiight grab the cover fx contour kit, it depends! My cart is already bursting and so is my wallet... However it will be full of dust soon lol.

Gonna pass this week. Probably for the best so I can get...

Gonna pass this week. Probably for the best so I can get all the goodies I want at the F&F sale next week.

Re: Gonna pass this week. Probably for the best so I can get...

Gasp what F&F sale???!

Re: Gonna pass this week. Probably for the best so I can get...

What is this f&f sale?

sophyc wrote:

Gasp what F&F sale???!

That ABH lip palette is calling my name 🙂

Anonymous Insider

For the lip pallet how do you  re apply if it messes up also  the hi lighterreveirs ar awful kinda disappointed this week

Is the sephora palette the same one that's been in the sa...

Is the sephora palette the same one that's been in the sale section of the site for the last few weeks?

Re: Is the sephora palette the same one that's been in the sa...

Looks like it. It's also currently OOS. 😆

I remembered it because I was thinking of buying it about...

I remembered it because I was thinking of buying it about 2 months ago and the reviews were pretty bad.

Looks like it is going to be a good week!

Oh yay! I have been wanting that lip palette! It looks like so much fun to experiment with!

@PrettyPaint it is soo much fun!! 

Is there any way I can get help with F&F discount code. Please please please. 

@RachelBT I can’t wait! It reminds me of back in elementary school when we got to mix paint. 

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • paletee.JPG
  • Katie CoverFx.jpg
  • katieee.JPG
  • COOL
  • IMG_3314.JPG
testing