Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

Hey there BIC! Keep reading to find out which Weekly Wow products are coming to the US starting Thursday 1/17.

As you know, Canada, has changed from a Weekly Wow promotion to a monthly Week of Wow. Please look out for all the details on next month's Week of Wow in mid-February!

Reminders:

• This week's Weekly Wow will be US-only
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

789654123.JPG

BOSCIA - Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask$34 $17

We are so excited to see this mask return because it's just like the Boscia Black Charcoal Mask but in bubblegum pink! This limited-edition, mineral-rich mask is made with activated black charcoal to purify the skin, plus it is truly gratifying to peel it off and reveal a brighter looking skin.

23.JPG

BOSCIA - Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment$38 $19

This is a black-and-white-swirled, charcoal-enriched face mask that helps detoxify the skin while minimizing the appearance of pores. My oily skin loves this product and I love how creamy this formula is. It quickly absorbs all the impurities and oil from my face. After washing it off, my skin feels clean and hydrated.

5478.JPG

BOSCIA - Sake Bright White Mask$38 $19 

The Sake Bright mask is a peel-off mask meant to brighten the skin while reducing the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles. The mask is a white, iridescent color which I thought was very pretty and fun. I was able to test it out only once so I didn’t notice a huge difference on the few dark spots I have on my face but I did notice my face felt softer and my skin looked brighter after use.

sheet masks.JPGBOSCIA - Tsubaki Oil Deep Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Mask $8 $4

Attention Mask of the Week-ers! If you are looking for a mask that provides deep hydration, replenishes, and softens the skin, then you’ll really want to give the Tsubaki Oil mask a try! The sheet has a jelly feeling to it and leaves the skin extremely hydrated without a greasy feel. It is perfect for long flights and dry, dull,  and uneven skin texture.

BOSCIA - Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Bio-Cellulose Mask $8 $4

As someone with oily, acne-prone skin, I am a fan of charcoal masks so this is right up my alley! Unfortunately, I didn’t get to try it out, but this is officially on my “must try” products list because it reduces the appearance of pores and gently removes dirt leaving the skin looking more clean and radiant. If you've tried it share your thoughts in the comments, please!

BOSCIA - Sake Brightening Bio-Cellulose Mask$8 $4

@LexBT tried this one and she loved how soft and hydrated it left her skin after use. It is a mask that will help with brightness, hydration, and minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation.

BOSCIA - Sake Brightening Bio-Cellulose Eye Masks$15 $7.50

This eye mask is infused with sake, sodium hyaluronate, and antioxidants to brighten, hydrate and firm the sensitive eye area. You do have to be careful because there is an instant cooling sensation you feel right after applying these. They really do leave your undereye area feeling more hydrated.

Do you have a favorite Boscia mask? If so, what is it? Show &Tell!

alot of the weekly wows are expiring in less than a year so please pay attention to that.

RE: 1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

Well those sold out fast 😂

Re: 1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

"As you know, Canada, has changed from a Weekly Wow promotion to a monthly Week of Wow." -- whaaaaat!? I missed the memo on this. How is this fair? Sephora seems to hate us Canadians. And sadly for us, we don't have an Ulta we can run to. The sale section on the US site is hands-down superior to ours and now we only get Weekly Wows once a month? Not cool, Sephora.

I have been a loyal customer of sephora and have spend well over $1000 for years but lately with how biased sephora treats Canadian customers compared to US customers, I'm going to be going to Shoppers or London Drugs ect both of which have really stepped up their beauty game. If I really can't find something, I will resort to sephora but until we are treated fairly, I will try my best not to shop at sephora.

@thegirlx so disappointed by this! How about US customers also getting treated the same as us Canadians! Or how about Canadians getting extra promos? I don't understand the logic behind this. So disappointing! I've shopped so much from the Weekly Wow. Purchased items I definitely didn't need, but wanted to try because they were on sale- in turn loving the product, and re-buying. 

Oooh...thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Weekly Wows @BrendaBT!! That Tsubaki sheet mask is calling my name! 

That was fast, the Pore Pudding is OOS😳

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: 1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

I wanted it so bad!

@pinyo are you still into pore pudding? It's on sale this week 🙂 

@BrendaBT Thank you for sharing!

love the charcoal pore pudding!

@BrendaBT Is Sephora going to a format where the Weekly Wows are based on a specific brand?  Last week it was KVD and this week it's Boscia so is this a new trend?

I hope not. I like the variety of trying new brands half off. 

The pink peel off pass has been heavily discounted for months, I have it and it’s nothing special. That pore pudding looks kind of cool though.

Re: RE: 1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

I think the origins charcoal mask is better than boscia’s.

RE: Re: RE: 1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

Agree 1,000%!!!
Anonymous Insider

Totally agree

Totally agree

Re: RE: 1/17 Weekly Wow (US-ONLY)

Yes!!! I love the origins charcoal mask! That was my go-to when I had oily/acne-prone skin 🙂

I see Boscia on sale at my local TJ Maxx regularly...Somewhere else of the like t!! maybe? I don't know but I am not excited about these at all. Just me?😂🤷‍♀️ ,

Nice! I enjoy Boscia's sheet masks
32 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 23.JPG
  • 789654123.JPG
  • 5478.JPG
  • sheet masks.JPG
testing