cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

1/10 Weekly Wow!

Hello friends!

It's time for another Weekly Wow and this week we have a nice selection of goodies that I think you are going to love! If you're interested just keep on reading Smiley Happy 

BareMinerals Original or Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF $29 to $21.75 s862235-main-zoom.jpg

This loose powder foundation should be a staple in your makeup collection! The formula is so soft and smooth it allows for a nice buildable coverage. Whether you want light coverage or are really trying to cover up all you have to do is blend to your desired coverage. @KatieBT and @VivianBT tried this out and loved the formula of this foundation, which happens to be made up of only five ingredients! Not to mention it has SPF and is availble in 30 shades!

Lancome Energie de Vie Nighttime Routine $35 to $25s1985159-main-zoom.jpg

Simplify your nighttime skincare routine with this Sephora-exclusive featuring the top-selling Bi-facil Eye Makeup remover plus an array of travel size Energie de Vie products.  This is perfect if you're looking to get a natural glow. Treating concerns like dryness, uneven texture, dark circles and dullness!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Kit $30 to $21s1993989-main-zoom.jpg

This blush kit has four full-pigment blushes for buildable intensity with naturally smooth finish. You wear these colors alone or create your own custom blush by mixing the colors 🙂

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil $24 to $10

bite.JPG

This high pigment pencil is no joke! Choose from 20 matte finish shades your perfect lip pencil. The long wear formula glides onto your lips with ease and the The best part...no sharpener needed!!

These deals go live in the U.S. both in stores and online starting tomorrow Thursday, January 11! They won't last long so make sure you check them out at your local Sephora Smiley Happy 

We are still looking out and will keep you updated on Canadian promotions, but as of now, Weekly Wow is only available in the US.

Who's tried the bareMinerals foundation? Show& tell!

Re: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

Rachel PLEASE come back to the Weekly Wow threads!!! 😢😉

@Picard83

Rachel's internship is over, so she is no longer with Sephora 😞

You can follow the Weekly Wow updates in this thread each week now

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Weekly-Wow-Update-Thread/m-p/3713374#M47198

Aw ok. Thanks! I will be sure to follow that thread.

RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

When will there be a new weekly wow???

Re: RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

@Noreli The weekly wow begins each Thursday.

Re: RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

I think the Stila eyeliner was added on thursday

Anyone else here missing @RachelBT

No weekly wow thread for this week and the prices havent been updated for this week's weekly wow items. I think this is a sign we need @RachelBT back! 😉 

agreed!!!!!!!!

agreed!!!!!!!!

@trishavt me!!

We are going to be changing up our weekly wow announcements starting next week. Sorry we didn't share the deals this week! 

@KatieBT Hey Katie! Sounds good. Thanks for letting us know 🙂 

I'm placing an order to ship to the US and noticed there are new weekly wow's available, but most of the prices are normal full prices. Does anyone know if that is a glitch or does the price correct it self during checkout? Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. I'm assuming it's a glitch though because the picture sent to my inbox in the app shows some of the items with discounted prices. (It's not working in the app either though.) Hopefully it gets fixed soon

Thanks, I generally shop the Canadian website, so not familiar with the Weekly Wow deals.

Anonymous Insider

RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

We love you Rachel!

Rachel was an intern and IIRC her internship ended last week. Doesn't look like BT has handed the task off to anyone else yet, but the new deals should go live in a few hours anyways ☺️

Oooh they NEED to get her back and pay her and keep her here

Oooh they NEED to get her back and pay her and keep her here
Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

Re: RE: Re: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

@Anonymous

a person who works as an apprentice or trainee in an occupation or profession to gain practical experience, and sometimes also to satisfy legal or other requirements for being licensed or accepted professionally.

from http://www.dictionary.com/browse/intern?s=t

in other words...temp labor 🙂

ETA: IIRC means "if I recall correctly"

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: Re: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

That’s upsetting! She gave the best description of products. Enabled me for many purchases hehe:p! Hopefully that’s not the last we’ll see of her, she’s a true gem💕

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • bite.JPG
  • s1993989-main-zoom.jpg
  • s1985159-main-zoom.jpg
  • s862235-main-zoom.jpg
  • 855FCE4A-682D-4D95-B76A-A24724866CC0.jpeg
  • 0EE4F2ED-3025-4B78-9C7D-5B241A0F37B6.jpeg
testing