cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

1/10 Weekly Wow!

Hello friends!

It's time for another Weekly Wow and this week we have a nice selection of goodies that I think you are going to love! If you're interested just keep on reading Smiley Happy 

BareMinerals Original or Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF $29 to $21.75 s862235-main-zoom.jpg

This loose powder foundation should be a staple in your makeup collection! The formula is so soft and smooth it allows for a nice buildable coverage. Whether you want light coverage or are really trying to cover up all you have to do is blend to your desired coverage. @KatieBT and @VivianBT tried this out and loved the formula of this foundation, which happens to be made up of only five ingredients! Not to mention it has SPF and is availble in 30 shades!

Lancome Energie de Vie Nighttime Routine $35 to $25s1985159-main-zoom.jpg

Simplify your nighttime skincare routine with this Sephora-exclusive featuring the top-selling Bi-facil Eye Makeup remover plus an array of travel size Energie de Vie products.  This is perfect if you're looking to get a natural glow. Treating concerns like dryness, uneven texture, dark circles and dullness!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Kit $30 to $21s1993989-main-zoom.jpg

This blush kit has four full-pigment blushes for buildable intensity with naturally smooth finish. You wear these colors alone or create your own custom blush by mixing the colors ๐Ÿ™‚

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil $24 to $10

bite.JPG

This high pigment pencil is no joke! Choose from 20 matte finish shades your perfect lip pencil. The long wear formula glides onto your lips with ease and the The best part...no sharpener needed!!

These deals go live in the U.S. both in stores and online starting tomorrow Thursday, January 11! They won't last long so make sure you check them out at your local Sephora Smiley Happy 

We are still looking out and will keep you updated on Canadian promotions, but as of now, Weekly Wow is only available in the US.

Who's tried the bareMinerals foundation? Show& tell!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

Re: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

Is there a Weekly Wow 1/18 reveal? @RachelBT

@writtenonpaiges thereโ€™s a new link up on the app, but only one or two of the products listed (brushes) are actually marked down...they have the ABH prism palette, living proof PHD. Shampoo and conditioner among other things, but all at original prices

writtenonpaiges wrote:

Is there a Weekly Wow 1/18 reveal? @RachelBT

?? would love to know!!

Anonymous Insider

Me too!

Wondering the same thing!

RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

I got ABH palette. I thought it was meant for darker skin tone but it turns out to be better than great. You should get yours, too.

I rolled out of bed and purchased Lancomeโ€™s prep and cleanse set. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

@RachelBT @KatieBT we got a couple of the sales on the Canadian side, the ABH blush kit is down to $27 from $39 and the Bite pencil is down to $17 from $28 ๐Ÿ˜„855FCE4A-682D-4D95-B76A-A24724866CC0.jpeg

0EE4F2ED-3025-4B78-9C7D-5B241A0F37B6.jpeg

Thanks for updatinf here! These items have been on sale for weeks now but good thing we get some of the sales!

Iโ€™m a little confused, @RachelBT: I donโ€™t see the Anastasia blush kit or the Bite sticks as part of Weekly Wow on the app right now. Will that becoming later? It seems all deals are skin care? Please help! Thank you

Re: RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

I didnโ€™t see them there either

@JessyAnne As I mentioned below, you can access those deals directly from the product pages. 

Yes, I saw your post. 

@KRB2014 I didn't see them either, but if you go directly to the product page they are listed at the sale price. Hope that works out for you!

RE: Re: RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

Thank you, @alexasteph! I didnโ€™t think to do that. You just made my day. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: Re: RE: 1/10 Weekly Wow!

@KRB2014 No problem, happy to help. If there is an easy solution I like to share it! Takes away a lot of confusion for others hopefully!

'Canadains' have had weekly wows in the past which is confusing but thanks for FINALLY giving some sort of answer, it is at least a small step in the right direction for respecting a large amount of your customers.  The amount of time it took for a one sentence reply that essentially tells us nothing was absolutely ridiculous.  But at least there is some sort of acknowledgement.  I don't understand why there has been more than one false advertisements for weekly wows showing up on the Canadian side though.  

Grrr, that must be so annoying! ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜“

I just bought the bite sticks for $14 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yeah I thought they were already on clearance?
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • bite.JPG
  • s1993989-main-zoom.jpg
  • s1985159-main-zoom.jpg
  • s862235-main-zoom.jpg
  • 855FCE4A-682D-4D95-B76A-A24724866CC0.jpeg
  • 0EE4F2ED-3025-4B78-9C7D-5B241A0F37B6.jpeg
testing