cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

What are your pronouns?

Hi BIC!

Anna and Michelle here from Sephora Prism, nice to meet you! Sephora Prism is a group of Sephora employees dedicated to creating a culture of belonging to celebrate the diversity of our LGBTQIA+ community at Sephora and with our clients. We’ll be posting about topics that are important to us and the LGBTQIA+ community, starting with pronouns! You know… They, Xe, Ze, He, She…

post.jpg

As many of you already know, you can’t always know someone’s pronouns just by looking at them. Some may take it for granted that they do not have to worry about which pronoun someone is going to use based on how they perceive your gender. The simple solution is to ask and consistently use someone’s correct pronouns to show respect for their gender identity. For example, Michelle is on the left and prefers the pronouns They/Them. My name is Anna (I’m on the right, hi!) and my pronouns are They/Them or She/Her.

Mistakes and misgendering happens, but as with all things, practice makes perfect!

What are your pronouns? Share them below and join us in adding them to your profile bio*!

*Feel free to check our profile bio to see how we did this!

Tags:

Re: What are your pronouns?

Good for YOU!!!! And you SHOULDN’T!!! My dad goes and gets pedicures with his wife and really enjoys it!! These “gender roles” need to go! I know guys who wear face masks and/or get manicures, etc. Those things don’t make anyone less of anything! I sometimes wear blouses with neckties because I have always liked that style. We only live once, and life is too short to live by everyone else’s rules of “normal.” 🤪

I totally agree! Great skin is genderless!

You are valid!! Don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can’t do! 

Good for you!! Beauty/skincare is not limited to ANY gender! (: 

He / him but still like this community 

I'm Rachel and I use Fae/Faer and they/them! 

My pronouns are she/her. I’m cisgender and bisexual. Well, I think I am, still questioning my sexuality 

What are your pronouns?

Hello all! I'm Emily and my pronouns are she/her. I am a 58 year old retired Army veteran and proud transgender female.

you look beautiful       absolutely glowing 

Hi Emily! Thank you for your service ma’am. You’re a stunning woman!!!!

Hi my name is Viking and my pronouns are they/them. 

B9F87132-92EF-4ABC-8E10-E80970AB23F0.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Hey! I'm Jxli and I use he, they, and xe pronouns!photo_2020-10-26_13-45-25.jpg

120444022_715088135712931_1113094506714876603_n.jpg

Hello all,

I'm Jayde and my pronouns are she/her and they/them. 

I'm a 33-year-old Pansexual Demigirl.

I love tattoos, piercings, animals, and nerd culture.

RE: What are your pronouns?

Hello my name is Kris and I use they/them pronouns 😊

59701138-A25D-4782-9DA9-36F04E42A6FA.jpeg

What are your pronouns?

My name is Tricia and I am 49. My pronouns are she/her and I absolutely love makeup! 💜

Anonymous Insider

I prefer she/her  or they/them 🌈

My name is Christyn- I’m 48. My pronouns are she/her. 💜🏳️‍🌈

What are your pronouns?

Hello I'm Draconia she/her/hers/theirs is my pronouns. My looks are dark and sharp. 💀🌙

Anonymous Insider

Hi! My name is Adrian. She, he, or they pronouns are all okay for me (I am non-binary), but they/them is always a good default for me if you are unsure which to use!

My pronouns are she/her/hers. I'm a 56 year old transgender woman.ogvbb9.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I don't have any photos at the moment, but my name is Jaelin and my pronouns are she/her. I'm not trans but I do support a lot of people in my life that are.

testing