Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge reward

Can anyone redeem a Rouge Reward? I redeemed but it always cancelled. Can I redeem it in store? 

Re: Rouge reward

Sephora will do anything to prevent you from redeeming your $100. Not answering or cancelling when you try to check out or encourage you to 'keep trying'  ..... it should be simple and you should be able to use your reward when you want, online or instore etc. as you accumulated those points!

The rouge reward system is a disappointment and a scam and why so many stop purchasing from Sephora!!

I've been a rouge for years and I have NEVER received an offer!!

Hi @thobimy,

I'm so sorry to hear about that! I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regretfully, Rouge Rewards are only available to redeem for points online.

Always,
Danee

Hi, I replied you but you did’t reply me

@thobimy It says it is non transferable.  You can redeem it in store but you should read the terms about it that not a lot of people pay attention to.

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/loyalty-program#BIFAQ-RewardsRedeem

What is a Rouge Reward and who can use one?

A Rouge Reward is a non-transferable $100 reward available to Rouge members in exchange for redemption of 2,500 Beauty Insider points, while supplies last. A $100 Rouge Reward then can be used online or in store for the purchase of merchandise only. Please note that the Rouge Reward can only be redeemed in the country where the Rouge Reward was purchased. Merchandise does not include e-gift cards, gift cards, a FLASH Shipping subscription, a Play! Subscription, taxes or shipping. Employees of Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenney, and JCPenney are not eligible to redeem points for Rouge Rewards. Rouge Rewards expire 90 days from the date of the confirmation email containing the link to generate the Rouge Rewards code.

How quickly will I receive and be able to use my Rouge Reward after I redeem points for it?

After you redeem points for a Rouge Reward in the Rewards Bazaar, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours that will provide a link to generate a code and instructions on how to use the code to purchase merchandise. The code, once received via the link, is immediately available for use. If you have not received your confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact Customer Service at customerservice@sephora.com or by phone at 1-877-SEPHORA. The code can be viewed multiple times from the same confirmation email, but the code will expire after 90 days from the date of the email.

Can I give my Rouge Reward code to someone else?

A Rouge Reward is not transferable and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to anyone else. Attempts to transfer the code may invalidate the Rouge Reward. You can always use your Rouge Reward to purchase merchandise as a gift for someone else.

Can I use my Rouge Reward in conjunction with promotional discounts?

A Rouge Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional discounts.

What happens if part of my online order or my entire online order purchased with a Rouge Reward gets cancelled?

If an item from your order purchased with a Rouge Reward gets cancelled by Sephora, you will receive an online merchandise credit for the prorated value of the Rouge Reward. If your entire online order purchased with a Rouge Reward is cancelled by Sephora, you will receive an online merchandise credit in the original value of the Rouge Reward. If you choose to cancel your order (in whole or in part), you will forfeit the Rouge Reward and will not be issued an online merchandise credit.

Can I return or exchange an item purchased with a Rouge Reward?

Items purchased with a Rouge Reward cannot be returned to Sephora stores, Sephora.com or Sephora inside JCPenney. Unused and unopened items can be exchanged in Sephora stores only for the exact same item (for example, if the item was damaged).

Does my Rouge Reward Expire?

Yes. The Rouge Reward code expires 90 days after the date of the confirmation email containing the link used to generate the code. If the $100 value is not used during this period it will be forfeited.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing