Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

Makeup Classes

I’m still a little bit shy and there’s only couple people know I’m a M-F transgender. I’m on estrogen hormones. I was wondering if Sephora have classes on doing makeup and how much for the classes? If they do have makeup classes just got to find one near me.

Re: Makeup Classes

I spoke with one of the makeup artists at my local Sephora about this and she told me there are a number of options. Keep an eye out for bold beauty classes. They cater specifically to the trans community. The other classes can also be useful, but sometimes it’s nice to be with people who have similar experiences and are also looking for a safe space to explore makeup. They also have a few video tutorials on their YouTube channel.

You can also book makeup services with a makeup artist. How you choose to use the time is actually up to you. You can let them know what kind of look you want to achieve or what you want advice on and they’ll help you out with it. It’s a personalized lesson catered to your needs. I did it in the summer time and it was absolutely amazing. 

I hope this helps!

Re: Makeup Classes

@AngelicaPegasus You can look at events at your store by searching for services up above or by calling your local store. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing