cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

It has been a hard day

Hello community friends.

It has been a hard day this Thanksgiving as I haven't really been able to feel myself. I am in a situation where I can't really be who I am and it is really bringing me down...

I just want to be me. I want to feel accepted. I want to feel as pretty on the outside to match how I feel on the inside and today has been a struggle.

I know it will get better but today has been a tough one. I hope all my sisters out there are doing well and I hope you are surrounded by people that love and accept you.

💗 Kam

Re: It has been a hard day

@KamFray This time of year is very hard for some of us. Some of us suffer from Seasonal Affected Disorder and are emotionally affected by the shortening of the days. If we can brighten our lives with makeup or exercise or wardrobe, we should. The world may not understand but that is their problem not ours. We are all beautiful/imperfect/needy images of God and She is happiest when we can find happiness. Keep trying and know that you have people who learn from and care about you.

@LesbianWanabee thank you for the note. Every day is a challenge and an opportunity to grow. 

I am happy there's this great community here for us.

Thank you.

@KamFray  You deserve all the good things, acceptance and the ability to be your self outside and inside. I hope things get better soon. And don't forget we're all here for you. Happy Thanksgiving 🤎🧡

Hello @CynthieLu. Thank you for your kind words! You have no idea how much that means to me. Deep down, knowing I have people like you here and the support of the community comforts me. While I struggle to be able to show who I am on the outside, it's something I am still working on. With your support and encouragement, I know things will get better. I know it just will take time. Baby steps.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! 🍗

~Kam

@KamFray  Sorry to hear you're struggling. But we're here to support you. Hang in there.

Hello @Westcoasty. Thank you for the thoughtful note. I am struggling for sure but it is comforting to know I have a strong support network here and I am very grateful. I feel beautiful on the inside and I am trying to make myself whole but life can sometimes be challenging.

Thank you for listening!

~Kam

@KamFray I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough time. I hope the stars align for you soon. If you wanna chat more about it, feel free to message. We’re all here for you. 🫶

@JoSometimes you are a dear and a gem and it warms my heart to hear from you. 💖

Today, being back in a semi-normal (?) routine has sort of helped.... thank you for your compassion and care!

Onward and upward right?????

~kam...

@KamFray Dysphoria can be hard to deal with sometimes. I’m glad to hear you’re feeling a little better. Onward and upward indeed! 💜

I’m so sorry you had such a bad day. I hope it gets better @KamFray ❤️❤️❤️

Hello @faeriegirl, yes it was a hard couple of days but the warm messages and care from you and the community has softened the mood some. I know some may not be able to relate, but being in a place where I feel open, free, caring, compassionate, emotional, beautiful etc. on the inside but can't show that to the world has been a challenge.

I know it will get better. I am forever a work in progress.

Thank you again @faeriegirl. You are very special and I appreciate you.

Kam

@KamFray @Sorry it’s been rough for you. Hoping it gets better. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you for your note. Every one of these special notes warms my heart and makes me feel like I belong somewhere. You are all so special to me and I don't take that for granted.

Each day is a step closer to the end on my journey.

Thank you Sporty!

Kam

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 47 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing