Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

I went to Sephora yesterday and got a makeover! Crossdresser edition!

97DFB7A1-B0D3-480A-BB9C-B75E9DB83574.jpeg

0935C394-3A20-4A88-870F-126E99CD6D4D.jpeg

•  I’m Kristy, a 33 year old crossdresser in orlando. I got my makeup done at Sephora yesterday and I’m so happy with how it turned out! Literally one of the best experiences of my life! #makeover 

Re: I went to Sephora yesterday and got a makeover! Crossdresser edition!

That’s great, you look beautiful! @kristygirl1 

I can see why it was one of the best experiences of your life! You are so amazingly gorgeous! I so want to have a makeover myself, but I'm a little nervous because those stations are usually in the middle of everything. Were you self-conscious having your makeup done, or do you just kinda forget about all the customers walking around? 

BTW, when I saw your pic I immediately thought you were a famous youtuber, a trans woman who does makeup and other tutorials. Wait...are you her?

Hey Emily!

it was such a great experience. As a closeted girl, I was nervous but powered through it. I went dressed, with a mask on and no makeup. I sat in the chair and my artist was so incredibly awesome! She made me feel special and just did her thing. There were people walking by but I didn’t think about it. When I was done, I had so much confidence that I shopped around the store just to pick up a few things and enjoy my time. If you have the chance, do it. Oh, and no, I’m not a famous YouTuber. I appreciate the kind words!!

I was looking at getting mine done at Sephora as well.  I'm trying to find new techniques and ideas too.  

@kristygirl1  Wow!! I always love to hear such positive stories from the stores. I always had great experiences when I went in on happy it was a great experience for you as well!!!

You look so spectacular!!! I'm so thrilled for you!

They treated me so well when I went shopping there, I'm not surprised you had such a great experience! Now I'm super excited to get a makeover myself! I just need some glam outfits like yours!! 

@kristygirl1 -- simply stunning! Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have been trying to find someone in my area to do my makeup for a photo shoot, and have been striking out. I think I will try Sephora now. Did you make an appointment or did you just walk in? Like someone else asked, did you go in Masculine or Feminine? How did they treat you?

Hey girl,

I made an appointment. I went in dressed but with no makeup on and came out looking/feeling amazing. I got the full glam 90 minute makeover.

Thank you. That is the same one I am getting and the same way I am going in. Just trying to pick an outfit to wear, to look nice but not stand out. 

Hi Kristy! First off, you look great. Can I ask a question or two? How were you treated by the staff? Did you tell them in advance you're a CD? Did you go into the store dressed or drab? Thanks and Congrats!

Hey! Thank you for the kind words! I went dressed but with no makeup on. They knew I was a CD but all of the staff made me feel amazing. 10/10 would do it again.

You look great. I am a Crossdresser also and love getting a makeover at Sephora here in Houston. They treat me so well and are always so friendly. Rhonda

You look STUNNING @kristygirl1 - absolutely glowing. So happy you had a positive experience. 😊

You look amazing @kristygirl1! I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience!

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 51 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • 97DFB7A1-B0D3-480A-BB9C-B75E9DB83574.jpeg
  • 0935C394-3A20-4A88-870F-126E99CD6D4D.jpeg
testing