Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
Anonymous Insider

Any tips for doing musc non-binary makeup to make my face appear more musc and manly

Any tips would help

Any tips for doing musc non-binary makeup to make my face appear more musc and manly

Big, bold brows! I actually grew out my unibrow for a while to come off a bit more masc. I'm enby and present femme most days, but on days I'm more masc I wear my brows darker and fuller.
Anonymous Insider

Hi Mason, Try taking bronzer or a non glittery eyeshadow a shade or 2 darker than your skin, and sweeping it: under your brow and down the side of your nose, in the crease between ur bottom lip and chin (if u got one), under your nose a little bit, across the top of your forehead (avoiding the area right above ur eyebrows), along the very bottom of your jaw, and most importantly- sweep at an angle under your cheekbones, then straight down from the apple of your cheek towards your jaw. then, take non glittery highlighter or eyeshadow a shade or 2 lighter then your skin and put it: across your forehead right above your eyebrows, right down the middle of your nose, and sweep across your cheekbones above the dark streak. Blend all of this out. For masculine eyebrows, color them in a little squarer and lower than usual.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing