From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

who bought the Too Faced gingerbread spice eyeshadow palette ?!!

I bought it the moment it was released on the Too Faced website..kind of disappointed with one of the sparkley shades, its super chunky and glittery like actual chunks of glitter. but I do love this palette, how do you guys/girls feel about it?

Re: who bought the Too Faced gingerbread spice eyeshadow palette ?!!

Hi @kweenkim,

I was gifted this palette and am in love! I love the shimmery shades and they all work well together. I agree with @JaneanBT they are perfect fall/winter shades! 🙂

@kweenkim

I cashed it with my ulta points and really like it! I think the formula is even better than my choco bars and the shade selection is more interesting! I personally prefer too faced shadow formula than ABH, so I'm fine with the glittery shades been not so pigmented (I could build up just incase it's too out there).

Plus the gingerbread theme just gets me...can't help.

Hi @kweenkim,

I am loving this palette. I really like the shimmer shades and the white shimmer/glitter shade I put in my inner corner and inner part of my lid as well as along my bottom lash line and it looked so pretty! The shades are perfect for the Fall/Winter season and I also find the shadows to be pigmented and unique. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

so happy that you're enjoying it as much as I am! 🤗🤗 I...

so happy that you're enjoying it as much as I am! 🤗🤗 I guess everyone has different skin texture and sometimes eyeshadows just apply differently for others.. like for me, for the more sparkley glitter shades, I have to put a little bit of NYX glitter glue on before..just so the glitter looks BOMB & smooth. cuz If I dont put glitter glue on..it looks all chunky. it's an amazing palette, I'm glad I got it. enjoy!

@kweenkim I received mine last week and wasn't impressed with the glittery shades.  I found them not very pigmented.  I was using a brush and it wasn't working so I ended up using my fingers to apply the glitter ones but it took multiple attempts.  I didn't expect much from it since the Too Faced Chocolate Gold Bar did the same thing. 

Good to know! It's on my wishlist.

Good to know! It's on my wishlist.

it's a good palette though! I promise! just..for some of...

it's a good palette though! I promise! just..for some of the sparkley glittery shades..at least for me..because everyone has different skin texture..if I dont put a tiny bit of glitter glue on my eyelid then the glitter looks chunky and weird. but if I put some on then it looks normal and beautiful and smooth like it should. it really is a good palette I do recommend it.

I know what you mean. I expected more :T

I know what you mean. I expected more :T
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing