cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

makeup brush set recommendations

I don't have any makeup applying experience and I just purchased a few eyeshadow pallets and highlighters during the black Friday sale. Now I need brushes to apply those. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

RE: makeup brush set recommendations

Love IT! Brushes. They have sets on their website. Also Qvc sells IT cosmetics and brush combos for less than what the price is alone to get just the brushes. I️t is good for face makeup but I️ haven’t liked any of their brushes for eyes and they don’t have much anyways.

I absolutely love IT Cosmetics brushes. I have several. U...

I absolutely love IT Cosmetics brushes. I have several. ULTA has a set right now that's silvery pink that I'm dying to have.

I love brush sets more than buying individual brushes. The Sephora Collection Building My Portfolio is in sale right now (on the Canadian web sight) and it includes fave brushes and eye brushes and comes with a case. The Sephora Collection already to roll brushes are great too and come with face and eye brushes. I’ve been dying to get the Too Faced teddy bear hair brush set but it only comes with 4 eye brushes and one face brush. It’s adorable though. Another option is the Sephora Tool of The grade set. I hope this helps! 😃

Check out morphe’s website; they are more affordable than Sephora and have more varieties. They include sets and singles

Personally, I thunk Sephora lacks with their brush select...

Personally, I thunk Sephora lacks with their brush selection. I wish when I was starting out someone had educated me and I had invested in better makeup brushes. My recommendation is IT Brushes which are carried at ULTA. They also have some great holiday sets right now. Good luck!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos4
testing