Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What are your thoughts on the New Urban Decay Born to Run eyeshadow palette?

I swatched the palette in store and the colors swatch so smooth and pigmented. Each color is so vibrant that pictures dont do it justice. Even the matte shades swatched smooth and buttery.

Re: What are your thoughts on the New Urban Decay Born to Run eyeshadow palette?

I also swatched it in store and died. I have never been impressed by UD shadows until now. I was a little apprehensive to even look at it as I hated their Naked3 palette since the pigment just wasn't there in mine. But these were so freaking nice! My boyfriend literally had to drag me away from the display so I wouldn't buy it lol. We were there to find clothes and he had to keep reminding me of that every time I mentioned going back to Sephora haha (I'll have to sneak an order online I suppose...)

Omg, thats so funny. Yea i think its a palette im going t...

Omg, thats so funny. Yea i think its a palette im going to have to splurge on too.

Re: What are your thoughts on the New Urban Decay Born to Run eyeshadow palette?

Hi @Shaetasstic,

Thanks for sharing this information with us! I'm not really into wearing eye shadow, but I'm head over heels for this palette! The colors are SO pretty! Also, I love the the packing of this palette. I think this might be my weekend treat to myself. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing