Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Unsuccessful authorization

I placed my order my first order on September 11th (2 days ago) and just checked the order and says "Status: Unsuccessful Authorization". Keep in mind that im not in the US but i do have an adress over there that i use , that has something to do with it?

Re: Unsuccessful authorization

Did you ever get this resolved?

I deal with this issue in my professional life (I am not a Sephora employee, however). Auth failures can occur for many reasons: bill to/ship to mismatch, especially when shipping to a FF (freight forwarder), some brands don't ship to FFs (Fresh, for example), a failed auth from your CC, etc. 

@Anonymous Is the address you use in the US one of those shipping forwarding companies? Sephora doesn't ship to those addresses. 

Anonymous Insider

But if i have not adress in USA, what should i do?

skcfan wrote:

@Soninails2 Is the address you use in the US one of those shipping forwarding companies? Sephora doesn't ship to those addresses. 

@Anonymous

Sephora doesn't want their merchandise shipped overseas, so they won't ship to forwarding services anymore. Unless you have friends or family in the US with a residential address that would be willing to receive your packages and then forward them to you, all you can do is shop somewhere else. 😞 

Its probably the billing info in your card and the address being sent to. Thats what happened in my case and it was fixed and reshipped by phone.

You need to call sephora customer service. It happened to me and it was fixed by phone 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing