Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

This or That

Hi beauties! I’m debating whether to use the sale to stock up on tried and true favourites, or test out some new products. I would love any comparison notes, or just any insights or opinions on the following products. 1. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner vs Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Eyeliner 2. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer vs Fenty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer 3. Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray vs Morphe Continuous Setting Mist or Mac Fix+ Thank you 🙂

Re: This or That

@StaceysStory So I only have experience with the bronzers. I got a sample of the chocolate Soleil and it was a touch too dark and not a great fir for my skin tone, I would say the biggest benefit of the Fenty is that there is such a range of shades. After trying them in store today, the lightest shade gives a nice, lighter, very buildable color and the second to lightest (can't remember color names, sorry) was great for accents/ more dimension. Given that we are headed into summer so I may tan a touch, I will probably pick up the slightly darker color during the sale, and get the lighter one as we head in to winter. I'm generally fair/light with a warm undertone for reference

Regarding “3” - depends on what you’re using them for. 2 are setting sprays: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray and Morphe Continuous Setting Mist; while Mac Fix+ is a finishing spray. I’ve used all 3, but currently only use Mac Fix+ after setting powder, then I use Cover FX High Performance Setting Spray as the final step.

Hi @StaceysStory 

I can’t be of much help except on the setting spray. I used to be a Fix + girl but have switched to Morphe and will never go back!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing