Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC for the gratis

Thank you so much to Sephora and Team BIC @TeamBIC @BrendaBT for this wonderful gratis. I can’t wait to share with the community what I think about these new products.  All I could say while unboxing is “oh my goodness I have been wanting to try these products.”  This is my first gratis besides the Kaja lipstick and I am truly blown away.  Thank you again.

Here’s my review of what I have received after trying them out since Monday:

fresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 g

Like the other Fresh treatments, this product glides on smoothly and hydrated my lips for a couple of hours before I needed to reapply. The scent is so refreshing and cooling when applied and I love the smell.

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL

I already owned this prior to receiving the gratis and if you tried the other products in the banana line it smells the same, like citrus.  I have used the primer to help with my sudden texture I have been having and noticed that it does help decrease it and make it less noticeable.  The product does apply smoothly but has a little glow to it.  I have applied it over foundation and under my highlighter for a extra boost of glow to the skin and loved the way it looked.

Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

I love trying natural deodorants and was happy to receive this. The smell is minty and it applies wet but dries quickly.  For me,  if I’m not being very active it works great. As soon as I start moving and sweating that’s when this deodorant didn’t hold up for me.

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

I also owned this palette prior to receiving this gratis and if you love a neutral palette and Urban Decay then you will love this palette. 2 of the shades Angel Fire and Dreamweaver can be hard to work with but using your fingers or MAC Fix+ will help the situation. Burn is the most pigmented shade in the palette and I love that you have a variety of neutrals and the end shadows are bigger because those will help you buff out the crease colors.  This palette also would be awesome for a wedding look. 

VIKTOR&ROLF - Flowerbomb Midnight

I have been wearing this scent everyday since I received this on Monday. It has such a nice floral scent that last for hours.   I love floral scents and most of my perfumes are floral so I will definitely have to pick up a bigger bottle.

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

I know a lot of people were waiting on my review of this product. This was the only product I could not try because it has Salicylic Acid and that’s a big pregnancy no no.

F2741537-CB19-4EAE-BF27-A1630B07C4F6.jpeg

986B390A-E877-4DA1-B80C-6B6B879DF1C7.jpeg

Re: Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC for the gratis

@SportyGirly125 Oh my goodness!  Congratulations on this fabulous gift!  I hope you enjoy everything! ❤️

And did I read that you are expecting?  Double congrats there, mama!  Best wishes to you on this special journey! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thank you. Yes you did read right. I am expecting my second child in September. A mini me. 

@SportyGirly125  Congrats, and congrats on the pregnancy!

@Samtian Thank you!

PS Come to Idaho or near it so I can do maternity photos haha.

@Samtian I wish I lived closer to you. 😞 I was looking at your blog and your pictures are amazing.  It would be such a honor for you to do my maternity photos.  You are so talented.  

@SportyGirly125  I wish we lived closer to! Maternity is something I want to specialize in. Thank you so much for your kind words!

@Samtian I would so hire you for maternity and newborn photos.  I know it would turn out so good. Dang the distance. 

Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC for the gratis

@SportyGirly125 so sorry im just seeing your post!! congrats love!!

@lmaster Thank you!  Glad you are trying out the products too. 

😘 @SportyGirly125  

Swatches of the Urban Decay Reloaded paletteSwatches of the Urban Decay Reloaded palette

78DF7633-A4B8-4A95-9EA0-32675D0B675B.jpeg

I used Naked Reloaded but mixed it with the MUFE Let’s Gold paletteI used Naked Reloaded but mixed it with the MUFE Let’s Gold palette

306AA5B8-6B11-4907-BDB2-9197E6E710DB.jpeg

Oh, these neutrals combined with the sunlight 😍 you look bomb!! @SportyGirly125  And congrats on your pregnancy too! 

@Guessgal Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words. 

Beautiful swatches!  I just ordered that palette and cannot wait for it to arrive! ❤️

That eyeshadow looks great on you, @SportyGirly125!  Congrats on the awesome gratis.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you so much. 

Congratulations on this awesome collection of gratis products, @SportyGirly125 !  This UD Reloaded palette colors look great with your complexion.  Enjoy all your new goodies!

@Titian06 Thank you!

Love the swatches, @SportyGirly125!

129 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • F2741537-CB19-4EAE-BF27-A1630B07C4F6.jpeg
  • 986B390A-E877-4DA1-B80C-6B6B879DF1C7.jpeg
  • BC1F79A8-9469-43EB-A84F-1B24374DA49A.jpeg
  • Swatches of the Urban Decay Reloaded palette
  • I used Naked Reloaded but mixed it with the MUFE Let’s Gold palette