Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek at Brand New rms beauty

I got the chance to test it out a new rms beauty product launching very soon so, of course, I wanted to share a sneak peek. rms is launching a new Sephora exclusive cream highlight called Champagne Rosé Luminizer! It’s a soft, dewy highlight that is very subtle on my fair skin so for me this is great for days I want a natural, lit from within glow. There’s a gorgeous pink sheen which really pops on medium and deep skintones. Crazy how different highlight appears on different skin tones!

RSM Sneak Peek.jpg

That's my hand at the top and my co-worker, Marisa's, at the bottom.

RMS Before and After.jpg

In the top photos, Marisa and I are wearing the rms alone. I'd describe this as a natural highlight on me and, for Marisa, it's a bright pop of pink. Given the dewy formula, I also wanted to layer and see if this intensified powder highlighters and the effect and was brilliant! In the photos below, we layered Becca's Prosecco Pop on top for an extra glowy look. I wish this did our golden, glowy cheekbones justice!

Back to the rms highlight! This is great for all skintypes and skintones. It's hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic and doesn't contain parabens or fragrance. I know it's coming very soon, within the next week so keep an eye out 🙂 

I think this one is for the darker girls. it was absolute...

I think this one is for the darker girls. it was absolutely pearlescent on the darker girl and non existent on you. and thats fine. you can't just make one color and call it universal. it doesn't work that way as much as the industry would like it to. its good that there's something for the darker skin tones morw. the industry doesn't cater to them that much in reality. thos will be beautiful on them although it may not sell as well in general and may get returned more often than they'd like unless its buildable because I honestly don't see a thing on your hand and barely a glimmer on your cheek.

Re: Sneak Peek at Brand New rms beauty

This is gorgeous and I need it! 

Oh, @KatieBT it's so pretty! Can't wait for it to come out!

I love the master mixer colored one, so I'm excited to check this one out.

Hi I am trying out this brand and wondering about people's experiences with the uncoverup.  I don't see alot of reviews talking about break outs on Sephora but def see that in the q&A section.  I am wondering too if anyone has tried the 00 versus 000. I wear the fairest shades of most concealers (Josie's fair concealer and Kat von D's old school version of the Tattoo concealer Porcelain shade). Does anyone know which shade would be getter?

How pretty!  Thanks for letting us know!

@KatieBT, you both look absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Lovely!  Champagne Rose sounds good to me!  It looks amazing layered with Prosecco Pop, too!  Although you both seem to have gorgeous skin anyway!  

I have been binging on highlighters lately,  so I'll have to check this out! 💗  @KatieBT  

Ladies you look so lovely and glowy..time to give my prosecco pop some love again! ❤

Yall look beautiful and the luminizer looks great on both of you! I'm really like how soft it looks on both your complexions. Not going to lie, as much as I will give it up for a blinding, intense highlight, it's nice to see a product that can dial the intensity down some but still look gorgeous! It's nice to have a range!

😄 

Thanks for sharing, Katie!!!

I love it on both of you! it is super gorgeous when layered with Porsecco pop. I want all the highlighters in the world.LOL

It's out-of-control amazing. If you haven't tried RMS Beauty before, buy this nowww.

For those interested, it is available on the website now 😄 

Gorgeous! This Champagne Rose shade may finally push me to try the RMS.

It's looks great on both of you! It's looks like a nice, subtle glow. I'll keep an eye out for this when it launches 

It looks so lovely on both of you! Is it a cream or a liquid? I'm assuming it's not a powder since you mentioned wanting to see if it intensified powder highlights.  

You both look amazing!!! Cant wait to test this out when it arrives to Sephora.

Thanks @KatieBT! This is pretty! I've been ready lots of positives about RMS's current highlight. 🙂

y'all both look stunning. oh how i lovvvvve RMS beauty. i love their products and their approach to beauty.

I'm going to assume it's something cool, but I can't stop looking at your gorgeous hair.

@Samtian You're too sweet! I felt like my hair was a mess that day so thanks for the kind words 🙂 

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • RSM Sneak Peek.jpg
  • RMS Before and After.jpg
testing