Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in The Newness

SUMMER 2017 RELEASES!

Link to new products for purchase at Sephora

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/2017-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild/td-p/2667580

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

2017 Releases calendar:

Sometimes I only know the month of the releases so it will go under that month but with no dates and stay at the top unless I do find a date.

** Calendar can be found on the FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 Thread**

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2017-RELEASES/m-p/27391...

Re: SUMMER 2017 RELEASES!

Cross posting this video since Pat's lipsticks are launching today for those who signed up. The thread has not been migrated yet.

Swatches of the new lipsticks

If anyone wants early access on Pat's site the code is: LIPLUST

Presale starts at 12pm EST exclusively on her site. You can reserve what you want until 4pm EST

They are not all matte. Now I'm not so sure I want them qnd my skin color doesn't relate at all to Nikki swatches I'm medium skin with dark lips. I guess I will have to wait for swatches in other complexions so far only OMI is calling my name.

I don't know if I will pick up any of these.  It's getting difficult to justify it when I've bought so many lipsticks in the past week:

1. Bite Beauty Neon Orange 

2. Bite Beauty Liquid lipstick 

3. NARS Matte Liquid Lipstick 

4. Too Faced Melted Latex

5. Huda Beauty Lip Strobe

6. L'Oréal Metallic Liquid Lipstick 

7. Then My Free Hall of Famer Lipstick 

to top it off I have two boxes full of lipsticks in my cabinets.  How can I justify purchasing this... there must be a way to do so.  Just not sure how yet.  😉

While these look very nice and beautifully pigmented, I think I can pass on all of them...I feel like I already have colours in my collections for whatever I'd wear (don't have the super dark one, but not a colour I'd wear!)

veronika23 wrote:

Cross posting this video since Pat's lipsticks are launching today for those who signed up. The thread has not been migrated yet.

Swatches of the new lipsticks

Thanks V! I knew my post would get lost among the spam lol. I actually think I might get the entire set.. because I want all EXCEPT the darkest one and it makes sense to just get it all. or maybe ill fall in love with the darkest haha. 

Thanks @veronika23! I really want 1995 and Omi. I had thought I was going to just go ahead and get the Nude set but I think I'll just buy those two individually. Flesh 3 looks nice but I don't think I would ever reach for it.

I wanted 1995 & Omi but now im not so sure. omi is darker than i thought and i almost don't think i need both / prefer 1995. However, super late but i just realized these are LE and am having 2nd thoughts getting any lol ugh!

@KMarielI kinda wanted 1995 but now I'm not so sure... I do love the very dark almost black color though Smiley Happy

My indie thread is also missing so....

Melt eye liners - coming soon

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 7.59.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-13 at 7.59.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-13 at 7.59.45 AM.png

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick - Should be available today on their site, already in some Sephora stores.

** A lot of threads like the brand threads and beauty news haven't migrated yet... we just gotta be patient**

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 7.55.06 AM.png

This is another product that I'm torn to buy.  I can't figure out how many lipsticks are enough.  I guess the correct answer is one more than what I have right now. 😱

I'm really not sure where to put this since I think the RdF thread evaporated and I can't find anything in this site, but we have a very unhelpful sneak peek at a collab between musician Chelsea Wolfe and Rituel de Fille!

IMG_9560.PNG

"Rituel de Fille Launches Nymph Inner Glow Crème Pigment Red Highlighter"

rit.JPG

Spoiler
We first fell in love with Rituel de Fille's excellent cream highlighters when we saw them in action. No matter the shade, the dewy pigments always seem to reflect just enough light to make your friends ask, "Which highlighter are you wearing?" in tones of awe. Put that together with the packaging (sleek compacts that look like constellation-sprinkled spaceships) and out-of-this-world shade range and you have a winning formula. The green makeup brand even managed to make us fall in love with black highlighter when they released one named "Eclipse" earlier this year. But, their best shade yet is the one they're launching (July 11) in an exclusive collab with Credo Beauty.

Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Crème Pigment in Nymph is red — like a blush — but inexplicably better. The $29 pan holds a waxy, deep crimson that transforms into a cherry-red tint when you pat it onto skin. You can wear it on eyes, lips, and cheeks: one layer creates a soft-focus effect, additional layers result in a glossier finish.

While it's true that we own red lipsticks, blushes, and even eyeshadows aplenty, there's something special about this one. It might be the way it makes your skin appear curiously translucent — like a nymph from a Botticelli painting. It might be the sheer ease of use (while you can pull out a brush if you so choose, you can also apply it with (clean) fingers). Or, it might just be the fact that it's a red highlighter we actually want to put all over our faces. According to the brand, the shade is meant to evoke "the heat of summer," making it especially timely to add it to your shopping cart. Cue all the heart-eyed emojis and make it part of your warm-weather routine, stat.

That red highlighter is amazing. I've never tried this brand...now I'm curious.

@ZombieMetroAnt this is gorgeous! i love all things RDF <3

Me too guys! I have a bunch of it plus I ordered the new one from Credo! Can't wait! 

Couldn't find the Beauty News thread so posting this here, not sure what the release date is. Nails Inc is coming out with holographic polishes.IMG_3046.PNG

More swatches of the Lorac palettes, this is the unzipped Mountain Sunset.  Also included a shot where you can see that the lines in the palette allow it to open there.  Idk about that since it looks like it might create a weak point over time and break off. 19885972_10211597783797525_394177034_o.jpg19894018_10211597783997530_123562234_o.jpg

Lorac Unzipped Dessert Sunset swatches - very pretty but this purple is throwing me off it looks out of place to me 

19911655_10211597080619946_951906785_o.jpg

1,144 Replies