Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in The Newness

SPRING 2017 RELEASES!

NEW RELEASES FOR SPRING 2017

Link to new products for purchase at Sephora

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/2017-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild/td-p/2667580

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

2017 Releases calendar:

Sometimes I only know the month of the releases so it will go under that month but with no dates and stay at the top unless I do find a date.

AVAILABLE NOW

Spoiler
BENEFIT face palette
BENEFIT Galifornia blush (online)
BURBERRY Fresh Glow highlighters
BY TERRY Sun Designer palettes
CHANEL Cruise collection (brand site)

CHARLOTTE TILBURY Sheet mask
DIOR Dior Addict Lacquer Stick (brand site)
LANCOME New matte Juicy Shakers (Bloomingdales)
LOUBOUTIN Les Yeux Noir collection
MARC JACOBS summer collection

NARS Loaded Eyeshadow Palette
NARS Bronzers (brand site)

TARTE Make Believe in yourself collection

TOO FACED Peanut Butter and Honey
TOO FACED Love Light highlighters
TOO FACED New Melted Matte shades
TOO FACED Natural Love mega palette LE

UD Vice lip toppers
UD Skin care
YSL Le Compact Encre de Peau
YSL Solar Pop collection (pre-order at Barney's)

APRIL

Spoiler
BEAUTY BLENDER new colors
CIATE Glow-To Blush
CLARINS Summer collection
DIOR Dior Addict Lip Tattoo
GIVENCHY Gypsophila Les Saisons
GIVENCHY blushes
HUDA BEAUTY 3D highlighter palettes
KVD Lip liners
LANCOME Rose Air cushion powder
MUFE Artist Rouge light
STILA 3 new Glitter and Glow shades (Sephora)
THE ORDINARY foundation

02 DIOR Pump 'N' Volume Mascara
     BECCA Bronzer (online brand site)
04 ABH Aurora glow kit (brand site)

07 BENEFIT Galifornia blush (stores)
     OUAI Hair supplements
11 PAT MCGRATH Dark Star 006 (brand site)
15 NARS Charlotte Gainsbourg collection (NARS online/boutique)
     MARC JACOBS summer collection (Sephora store)
11 KVD Rick Candy lipstick set (online)

20 KVD ELL in Rubens - (Pre launch -KVD Beauty excl.)
     UD x Jean-Michel Basquiat
21 PAT MCGRATH Dark Star 006 (Sephora)
25 BECCA Bronzer (Sephora)

MAY

Spoiler
BENEFIT Porefessional Foundation
CHANEL Les Beiges (Nordstrom/NM/Chanel Boutiques)
GIVENCHY Makeup blender
GUERLAIN Terracotta Sun Trio (Palette Bronzante Sculptante)
NARS Liquid Blushes
REN new body products

01 NARS Charlotte Gainsbourg collection (Sephora)

JUNE

Spoiler
ABH Aurora glow kit (other retailers)
TOO FACED Glitter Bomb palette
TOO FACED Melted Latex

JULY

Spoiler
KVD Saint & Sinner Fragrances JULY

AUGUST

Things to come in 2017

Spoiler

ABH to launch lipsticks
ABH Blushes Summer
ABH Shadow singles & Glosses summer
ABH Moonchild - Other retailers fall
ARMANI summer
BOBBI BROWN summer

CHANEL Ombre Premiere mono eye shadows- 16 news shades?

CHANEL Illusion d’Ombre - 8 new shades

CLARINS Summer
DIOR Summer collection
EL new foundation (name unknown)
EL x Victoria Beckham new release (Sept)

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Sephora Excl. (Fall 2017)
GIVENCHY Noir Experience

HELLO By Lionel Richie - Makeup by L. Richie (2017)
HOURGLASS Bronzers summer

Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics (2017)

KVD ELL Gold topper
KVD Blotting powder

KVD Saint+Sinner eye shadow palette (fall 2017)
LANCOME Summer Swing collection
LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean
MORPHE x Jaclyn Hill eye shadow palette (TBA - No longer releasing in March)
MUFE Aqua XL ink liner
MUFE Aqua XL color paint
TARTE Shape Tape Foundation?

TOO FACED Hangover Rx 3-in-1 Primer and Setting Spray
TOO FACED Peach collection extension
VICTOR & ROLF Magic collection (6 new fragrance)

~ Updated April 1st 2017 ~

Re: SPRING 2017 RELEASES!

Ooh!! Very nice, thank you for the tag @ZombieMetroAnt β€ It's such a pretty shade.

@angel7594 tagging you my fellow White Russian lover!

Thanks for the tag @Mcakes!! I want the lipstick... I mean everything lol! Smiley Very Happy

Swatches of the NARS loaded palette

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.35.36 PM.png

I have so many neutrals. Why do I feel like buying this?! -_-

Because its so pretty!

Haha

New IT Cosmetics collection launching this Saturday March 18th.

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 4.42.33 PM.png

Wish this stuff was available in Canada when it launched. Can't even order off the IT Cosmetics website as they don't ship to Canada. Beautylish has very little new stuff from IT. The Shopping Channel always has the same old offered when IT Cosmetics is on and their Showstoppers are getting more expensive to buy unlike when they first started coming to The Shopping Channel.

Guess IT Cosmetics doesn't give much thought to their Canadian customers Smiley Sad

Im with you and gave up on the brand, there are tons of others sold to us Canadians

Oooh, had to order the Sunday My Prince Will Come set because it has a mini Galifornia! Heart 

00000.JPG

bene.JPG

I was thinking the same thing! Plus the light pink bag is super cute.. 😭

How adorable! I think I will pick up the prince bag as well ❀❀ thanks @ZombieMetroAnt

Swatches of the WnW highlighters!  Thanks so much @ZombieMetroAnt for getting these for me and thanks so much to those who offered. You are all so sweet!!! Heart 😘 😘 😘

Can you imagine the lilac over Cover Fx Halo 😍

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 8.13.49 AM.png

Anything for you, V...

gotta make sure you get your unicorn glow on! Heart 

Image result for makeup highlighter gif

Very pretty! @ZombieMetroAnt is such a gem ❀

You're making me want them V. Grrrr lol. I called all the drugstores near me and they don't have it. I guess I may have to get it online. 

I thought I saw someone post about these... Available now! Use code: TRENDMOOD for 10% OFF

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 2.09.10 PM.png

I think it was @ElleElleG that posted about this on Beauty News.  Either way, I'm liking this set!!

Si @ZombieMetroAnt ❀️. Im wavering on ordering. One the one hand I love her and want to support on the other hand there are other brushes that would be more beneficial at the moment. Darn grad school responsibilities & needing to prioritize πŸ™„. 

Jackie also has a 10% discount code, JACKIESIGMA, I think it was originally misposted  as 15% off. Just in case, you know, you want to use a different code (I believe other YouTubers, etc have similar codes are well. 

New Becca Bronzer - Online April 2nd should be available later that month at Ulta and Sephora.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 5.36.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-22 at 5.35.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-22 at 5.35.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 5.38.35 PM.png

How many bronzers is it acceptable for one person to own? Asking for a friend.

I'd say a few Smiley Very Happy

Available next month... 

melt1.JPG

melt.JPG

Spoiler
From Allure:

For the past couple of years, cult-favorite brand Melt Cosmetics has been known for its ultra matte lipsticks and pigmented shadows. Now, Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Highlights will also be joining their family of bold cosmetics, taking the brand into a new, uncharted category.

While I was scrolling through the IG explorer page for my daily dose of time-lapse makeup tutorials, I came across an absolutely stunning image of a model with a jaw-dropping glow glimmering along her cheek bones. As an assistant beauty editor who's all about that glow I, of course, had to learn more. I found myself on Lora Arellano's profile page (one of the founder's of Melt Cosmetics). Beneath the image, Arellano sneakily announced that Melt Cosmetics is launching its first highlighter ever. "That @meltcosmetics highlight doeeee!! In shade Stargazer," she wrote. Like myself, many fans freaked out at the news. "Did you say @meltcosmetics highlighter??!!!! My prayers have been answered," wrote one user. Many also questioned the exact timing of this glorious highlighter. Arellano responded to fans verifying that the highlighter will be coming out next month. Squeals. But wait, it gets even more exciting. Melt Cosmetics gave us the full lowdown on their glow babies.

Before we jump into it, here is a bit of background on Melt Cosmetics for those who aren't familiar. The company was founded by Arellano and Dana Bomar in 2013. Both founders began their careers as makeup artists. They met while working behind the counter in the beauty department at Nordstrom where a friendship and a partnership bloomed. Mexican-American Arellano has gained a robust social media following for her impressive makeup skills and has even scored gigs working with with huge celebrities like, oh, Rihanna. Both ladies used their own brands on social media to promote Melt Cosmetics, which now has more than 2.3 million followers. The brand started out with a line of supermatte and bold lipsticks (which Allure editors love), and has extended its range with highly pigmented eyeshadows β€” and now highlighters as well.

Melt Cosmetics plans to launch not one but three Digital Dust Highlights in universally flattering shades: Star Gazer (a soft champagne), Gold Ore (a warm gold), and Nova (a warm bronze). While most highlighters only come in one form, this unique formula combines the qualities of a baked powder, cream, and fluid texture. According to the brand, the highlighters are equipped to last for up to 12 hours and judging by the images below, the formula provides a second-skin finish leaving behind a dewy and healthy (not metallic) finish. Meaning if you're not a glitter fan, these new shades may be right up your alley. Like the rest of the Melt Cosmetics products, the highlighters are 100 percent cruelty-free and vegan. The Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Highlights will be available in April for $39 each, at meltcosmetics  com. For now, here's a first look at the brand's campaign, showing how the highlighters look on different skin tones.

melt2.JPG