From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

New Sephora Studio in San Francisco (Laurel Village)

A new Sephora Studio opened yesterday in Laurel Village in San Francisco!! 🙂 Woohoo! I stopped by after work and picked up a few things. They had some fun gwp's; looked like they had more available for today as well.

New Sephora StudioNew Sephora StudioIMG_8112.JPGgwps - cute tote and necklace (it's the State of California)gwps - cute tote and necklace (it's the State of California)close up of the necklace gwpclose up of the necklace gwp

@gonerogue @blackkitty2014, not sure who else is in SF, Bay Area @TeamBIC

Re: New Sephora Studio in San Francisco (Laurel Village)

Also, I want that necklace! 

RE: Re: New Sephora Studio in San Francisco (Laurel Village)

Me too! @CarolBT @itsfi

Ooooh, love this!! Thanks for sharing it. 

New Sephora Studio in San Francisco (Laurel Village)

that looks amazing @itsfi what a great experience!

@itsfi Such a cute location! Love the gifts! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Thx you so much for the tag @itsfi . I’ll check the store out whenever I’m in the vicinity. I adore that cute necklace 😘🥰😍

Oh wow, @itsfi, that necklace gwp is so nice!  I wish I had the time to go up to the city - but probably best for my wallet that I stay away. 😊

What is a Sephora Studio? I have only seen Sephora Stores.  

@annaSEA@TrysBeautyItems is right. Sephora Studio is a smaller store. I feel like the Sephora stores near me are pretty large and this one is quite a bit smaller. I asked one of the cast members about the Sephora Studio concept and she told me that it's designed to have a more intimate feel. I overheard another cast member sharing with a customer that this store was one of 6 Sephora Studios across the US. With less square footage, there are fewer brands but that's not to say that they had few brands - they had a lot, just less real estate devoted to the brands they carried - NARS, Bobbi Brown, ABH, Hourglass, Laura Mercier, Natasha Denona, Tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay, YSL, Lawless, Kosas, DryBar, another hair brand that is slipping my mind at the moment, Dr. Jart, Tatcha, Drunk Elephant, Farmacy, YSL, Milk Makeup, Smashbox, Huda Beauty, Sephora Collection, and many others. There were a couple of items for Winky Lux products, Patrick Ta, RMS, Kaja, etc. There are more makeup brands than skincare and a limited number of fragrances and hair brands.

@Guessgal 

@annaSEA From Google-ing 'sephora studio' it's a smaller store than a regular freestanding Sephora with a smaller number of cast members & less products, brings more technology - digital charts for skincare etc, virtual artist, mobile checkout - it's more of a boutique feel with services. There's only a few of this concept in the US.

@itsfi can go into the first hand details 🙂

I was about to ask the same thing. Please do enlighten us @itsfi 🙂 Also, it's the first time I've seen Sephora offer jewellery GWP. What a nice touch!

I just adore that bag @itsfi ! We have very few, I think personally I can only think of 2  Sephora’s here in Canada that aren’t located inside actual shopping malls. How lovely to just be able to stroll outside and shop! 

The bag is super cute and roomy without being too large and I do love the black-and-white stripes, @GG84! 🙂 That's so interesting about the Sephora stores in Canada being inside of malls. Most of the ones I tend to go into are part of shopping centers / plazas that have an outdoor entrance. There are also quite a few Sephora stores in the San Francisco / Bay Area that are inside a mall.

Anonymous Insider

That necklace is really cute.

@itsfi 

I was surprised that it was a gwp @Anonymous. 🙂 Like @Guessgal mentioned, I've not seen jewelry as part of a Sephora gwp before this one.

Wow thanks for letting us know @itsfi ! I'll be sure to check it out when I have time

Happy to encourage a visit @RNGesusPls! Good to know you are in SF / Bay Area; I'll keep that in mind if I see of other Sephora happenings in the area. 🙂

Thank you so much @itsfi ! Yes, I'm in the Bay Area most of the time

@itsfi What great news for members in the Bay area!!  I'm sure you enjoyed checking out a new store and what nice gwps!! Enjoy your future shopping!!😊

Thank you @yankeefaithful! It was fun! There's a Peet's coffee a couple of doors down, too, and I saw that a Susie Cakes will be opening in the area soon too. Oh boy, this is gonna be trouble ... hahaha! 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 82 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos4
  • New Sephora Studio
  • IMG_8112.JPG
  • gwps - cute tote and necklace (it's the State of California)
  • close up of the necklace gwp
testing