cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Bosica bb cream inside scoop!

Hi all! 

Team @TeamBIC  gave me the inside scoop of the new bosica BB cream. I got the chance to try it for free and have had a few weeks to try it. It’s not quite yet available here in Canada as of yet but to get everyone HYPED about this it’s time for my review on this product. First of this BB cream is medium coverage however it can definitely be sheered down or built up for something more full. Acne is a concern for me but this is a product I have been able to safely wear with no concern as this has such fantastic ingredients and is made for all skin types! Let’s talk about what makes this so great tho, did you know this is  considered clean up Sephora meaning that this is actually Made cruelty free Gluten free paraben free and fragrance and colour free knowing this keeps my mind at ease knowing I’m putting something great on my face! This will come in 4 shades  ranging  from light to dark! 

Tags:

Re: New Bosica bb cream inside scoop!

@Wolfgirl22 Thank you for the review and congrats on this gratis. 

@Wolfgirl22  Congrats! I can’t wait till it’s available in Canada so I can try it out!! Thanks for the awesome review!

i can’t wait for it to come to Canada too! I hope it does before I run out.

Congrats on the gratis, @Wolfgirl22! It sounds like this one is working pretty well for you. I just wish there were more shade options. 

Spoiler
Yeah I am surprised that there are only 4 as well. I am really hoping they will expand it soon :(. 

Congratulations @Wolfgirl22! It looks great on you😊

thank you! That means a lot to hear ❤️ . I was actually a little nervous before I tried it because in the pictures the lightest shade looked like it would be too dark. 

Here is me with the bb cream on!Here is me with the bb cream on!

@Wolfgirl22 What shade are you wearing? It looks great! 

Thank you so much! The shade I am wearing is the lightest 

Spoiler
it’s called  Venice! It’s actually really great! I must admit I was so scared that it wasn’t going to be light enough for me at first but was pleasantly surprised. It’s quickly become one of my favourite BB creams out there.  BareMinerals go to before.

@Wolfgirl22 I’m quite fair also, we look to have the same complexion. Definitely adding this to my list once it lands in Canada! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Congrats on the gratis, @Wolfgirl22 ! I've heard good things about Boscia BB creams from other BIC members. Glad to know you're liking this new one! 

thank you! I am extremely  excited to have the opportunity to try something and get to review it. Especially since it was a clean at Sephora item! I have a passion for clean beauty and getting a product I ended up really loving and using is just icing on the cake :).

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 58 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Here is me with the bb cream on!
testing