Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

How do you guys and gals feel about the new Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation. I tried a sample and really liked it and I’ve been seeing some YouTube reviewers not enjoying the Foundation. I get a bunch of compliments when I wear it. If tried it out a total of 3 times.

RE: Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

I was sent a free bottle of this foundation by Influenster, but that aside, I will say that I am actually a big fan of this foundation. It definitely needs to be used with a brush and NOT a blender, cause it dries VERY quickly. I know it says it’s self setting, but if you’re going to use powder contour or bronzer like you did on your forehead I think it’s helpful to go over your face w translucent powder after applying foundation and before applying contour/bronzer. The contour line at the top of your forehead is a bit harsh here, and I think that could be due to this! However I think the finish looks great on you. Marc Jacobs really nailed a “natural” finish w this So Shameless Foundation- it’s not too dewey in a way that looks like it’ll never dry down, it’s really natural, like skin! #contest

Re: Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

Hi @Adonisocho,

Wow! This foundation looks amazing on you! I love how long wearing this foundation is! The coverage is amazing as well, I love how it's buildable. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I actually really love it too!!! The shade match to my skin is perfect and the velvet matte finish on my oily skin is to die for!!! The price tag is my only deterrent, but I’m waiting for the VIB sale to pick it up!! I was sent it by influenster for free to review but they sent the wrong shade so ima wait for that sale ☺️.

@Adonisocho I tried the deluxe sample over several days and I just find it too finicky for my taste (and the price tag!). My favorite thing about it is the shade match, it's near perfect and I like that it's lightweight and one of the most recent foundation releases with non-full coverage. But I also find that I need the right primer underneath it or it doesn’t blend well, it doesn’t look good if you try to build it up in a particular spot, and it doesn't look good at al if you add powder, at least on me. It's also nowhere near as long-wearing as it's touted. I can make it work and I'd buy the full size if it were drugstore or on sale but not for what it is at full price. I want to love it and it claims to be everything I want in a foundation but it just doesn’t deliver for me.

Anonymous Insider

OMG.  Your foundation looks great.  And I just have to ask what are you wearing on your lips, its gorgeous! @Adonisocho

RE: Re: Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

OG Lolita Lip liner from Kat Von D and Sonic Truth from Marc Jacobs

This looks so good on you!! I’m sensitive to smells so the SPF scent made it hard for me to wear for very long. Also, I had to use a lot of the product to get a good amount of coverage. I’ll try it again soon. It was pretty expensive so I want to love it!

I rotate through 4 full coverage foundations and am not sure if I need to add another one to the list. Might be good for a day where I don’t want a heavy face.

I’m so-so on the foundation personally, but it looks beautiful on you!

RE: Re: Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

I did use a lot of it and I only use a Clarisonic to apply my foundation and concealer.
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
testing