Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

HONEST SEVERAL FEEDBACK ON PRODUCTS ♥️

First discussion HONEST SEVERAL FEEDBACK ON THIS PRODUCT PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS WORKS Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Bum Bum CreamAND WHAT IT WORKS FOR AND ALSO IF THE FRAGRANCE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist

Re: HONEST SEVERAL FEEDBACK ON PRODUCTS ♥️

@vmfxo, there is no cream that will tighten skin. If you are trying to improve the appearance of stretch marks, dimples and so on, you are better off weight training and focusing on building muscle in the area.

As for the scent, it is very strong! So either you will love it like many BIC members, or you may find it overpowering. I am afraid I am in the latter category because I am not a fan of sweet fragrances to begin with and the cream will compete with your perfume!

@vmfxo  I love the SDJ cream! It does have a strong smell. I quite like it, but it lasts a long time on the skin. I only mention this because I found that it kind of conflicted with the perfume I was wearing the other day. It absorbs really well and super quickly, which makes it great to carry around in my gym bag or when I’m in a rush. I don’t know if I’ve been using it long enough to be able to tell if it’ll live up to its claim of firming. I recently sampled the new cream, which is a coconut, marshmallow and popcorn scent, and I may give that a try after I’m done with my current tub of the original.

@vmfxo I love the bum bum cream and the fragrance mist. They both smell amazing. The bum bum cream is really moisturizing but I haven’t noticed any of the claims for firmness.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing