From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Can You Guess Which New Product Is Coming to Sephora? (EDIT: Juliet Has a Gun- Vanilla Vibes Perfume)

Something new and delicious is launching very soon! We cannot tell you the brand behind this creation or what type of product is coming but we are able to drop a couple of hints. We will drop one hint today and another tomorrow and see if you can guess… Let the fun begin!

Clue #1: Salt!

Clue#1.JPG

Clue #2: Vanilla!

Clue2.JPG

Reading all of your guesses has been so much fun! It's officially time to unveil the mystery. **Drum roll please** The new product we we have been teasing is a new fragrance from Juliet Has A Gun! This new fragrance is called Vanilla Vibes. This scent features two opposites, vanilla and sea salt, for a warm yet fresh scent.

JulietHasAGunVanillaVibes.JPG

Can you guess what’s coming? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

RE: Can You Guess Which New Product Is Coming to Sephora? (EDIT: Juliet Has a Gun- Vanilla Vibes Perfume)

Love love love vanilla!!! I will for sure check this out!!

RE: Can You Guess Which New Product Is Coming to Sephora? (EDIT: Juliet Has a Gun- Vanilla Vibes Perfume)

OOMMMGG!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

Re: Can You Guess Which New Product Is Coming to Sephora? (EDIT: Juliet Has a Gun- Vanilla Vibes Perfume)

OMG Smiley Surprised @pixiedust2 ^^^

we were just talking about this the other day!  YAY! Heart can't wait

Re: Can You Guess Which New Product Is Coming to Sephora? (EDIT: Juliet Has a Gun- Vanilla Vibes Perfume)

@ZombieMetroAnt  OMG thank you for the tag! I’m so friggin excited for this and super happy Sephora is stocking it. Need it now *insert grabby hands*

Looking fwd to trying this 🙂

Oooh, this scent sounds really nice. I'll have to test it in store one day. I feel like I'm gonna like it. (:

@HunterKathleen if you test in store let us know what you think! 

Ooooh!! Can’t wait for this fragrance to launch @BrendaBT! 😍😍The notes sounds great and the bottle is so pretty!

it is gorgeous @itsfi

it is gorgeous @itsfi

@BrendaBT This could be a very interesting combo! I love JHaG fragrances, will need to try it out as soon as it’s in store!  

Ooo, I wouldn't mind being into this new product if it reminds me of the beach. Mmm, salt water and good scented sunscreen, ❤️

Totally unexpected because I would never have guessed it’s a perfume from hints.

Oh my god! I’ve recently become obsessed with all the Juliette Has A Gun scents.... I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Re: Can You Guess Which New Product Is Coming to Sephora? (EDIT: Juliet Has a Gun- Vanilla Vibes ...

@BrendaBT I am so excited about this! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Reading all of your guesses has been so much fun! It's officially time to unveil the mystery. **Drum roll please** The new product we we have been teasing is a new fragrance from Juliet Has A Gun! This new fragrance is called Vanilla Vibes. This scent features two opposites, vanilla and sea salt, for a warm yet fresh scent.JulietHasAGunVanillaVibes.JPG

@BrendaBT  Can’t wait to try this. Love vanilla fragrances!

This sound really pretty, @BrendaBT! I can't wait to try...

This sound really pretty, @BrendaBT! I can't wait to try it in store!

@BrendaBT Yay! My vague guess based on "delicious" was right lol. Delicious indeed

@BrendaBT - This sounds interesting!  I would definitely need a sample since vanilla can be a migraine trigger.

Ooooohh, the brand that makes my favorite scent; maybe this will be a new favorite!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • Clue#1.JPG
  • Clue2.JPG
  • JulietHasAGunVanillaVibes.JPG
  • JulietHasAGunVanillaVibes.JPG
testing