cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

A list of 35 Sephora stores opening this year

The article below is from chainstoreage

Sephora is on the move in the United States.

The specialty beauty retailer announced that it will open 35 new U.S. locations across the United States in 2019, marking five years of significant brick & mortar growth. Sephora currently operates more than 460 stores in the Americas, and 660 in-store shops inside J.C. Penney locations.

The 2019 expansion will start on March 14th when Sephora opens an outpost at the new Hudson Yards development on the West Side of Manhattan. Additional Sephora stores will follow in such locations as Sawgrass Mills, Sunrise, Fla.; West Village, Dallas; and Laurel Village, San Francisco. (See end of article for full list.)

The new Sephora stores will offer 13,300 products from more than 200 brands, from cosmetics and skincare to hair care and fragrance. Beauty services will include complimentary 20-minute makeup and skincare sessions. Customers can also tap into a full suite of digital tools, including technology that scans the surface of the skin and assigns it a “Color IQ” number, which reveals scientifically precise foundation, concealer, and lip recommendations, according to Sephora.

“At Sephora, we are constantly working to further enhance, personalize and simplify the omnichannel experience for our clients, so the connection between the physical and digital is virtually seamless and highly customized at every touchpoint,” said Mary Beth Laughton, executive VP of omni retail, Sephora. “We are thrilled to be opening in even more communities this year, bringing the best of prestige beauty, including our passionate beauty advisors, to more clients across the US, in real life.”

In other developments, Sephora is partnering with OrangeTwist, a fast-growing company that offers non-invasive body, face and skin treatments for women and men. OrangeTwist services will be available in an adjacent location connected to Sephora stores in San Diego and Los Angeles later this year.

The 35 new Sephora stores opening this year include:

Re: A list of 35 Sephora stores opening this year

Thanks, @UCLAGirl  for the article. Looks like CA is going to be flooded with Sephora stores. I'd love for there to be another one in PA, somewhere in the center of the state so I don't have to drive 4 hours in either direction  (Philly or Pittsburgh).

Re: A list of 35 Sephora stores opening this year

Any idea when the new Henderson Location will open up?

RE: A list of 35 Sephora stores opening this year

@UCLAGirl thanks for the info. I’ll look at the article to see which Sephora is going to be near me.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing