Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in The Newness

2017 Releases Calendar

I've been thinking about creating this for a while hoping it can help everyone be organized with new releases.  I know we have brand threads, preview/releases threads, product link threads, etc... and I love all those and hope nothing changes. This thread would be reserved to keep dates of new releases and nothing else. Just like a calendar. I'll do my best to maintain the OP. If anyone has anything to add please tag me in your comment so I can update the thread to keep everyone informed.  I am hoping we can get help from the mods in confirming some of these dates especially in Canada. Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate in maintaining this thread Smiley Happy

MOVED - Calendar will be integrated with the releases thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/SPRING-2017-RELEASES/td-p/2564670

Re: 2017 Releases Calendar

Is this thread helpful?

@veronika23 Yes!  The answer is a resounding yes (for me)! Smiley Very Happy Heart

@VioletLavenderThx! Didn't seem like the 2016 for Nov & Dec was so just wondering if I should keep maintaining this. Smiley Happy

@veronika23 Thank you for doing this for us, I know it's a lot of work. Heart If you're feeling overwhelmed by the number of (awesome) threads you maintain, I don't want to make you feel pressured into keeping this one going.  If it's too much, I totally understand.  I just wanted you to know that I do sincerely appreciate it. Smiley Happy

@VioletLavenderThx! Oh no trouble at all. I just don't want to be doing something like this if people aren't interested you know Smiley Happy

@veronika23 Well then, for what it's worth, I find this thread to be:

Image result for very interesting meme

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@veronika23 Ahahaha! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Thank you for this!  I love this fabulous kitty! Heart

@VioletLavender  isn't he cute Smiley Very Happy

Super adorable and sassy!  Just the way cats should be! Smiley Very Happy

Yes! I had forgotten about it though Smiley Sad 

Yes! I've been MIA from BT b/c of finals then the holidays but this thread just helped me get up to date so I don't miss anything. Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

I do reference this board and find it very useful!  Thanks for taking care of us. Heart

Absolutely helpful. Thank you! Thank you!

Hey! not sure if it's said.. but the Glitter & Glow liquid eye shadow by stila. I already seen on sale at Shoppers and they have an exclusive colour as well.. I think it's called Bronzed Belle or something ? Smiley Happy sorry i don't post much so im not sure if someone replied already!

Thank you for the awesome list!

My Guerlain SA said that the Happy Glow ETA in Canadian stores is January 20th! Smiley Happy

Thank you @merriboo and @d2star Smiley Happy

Does anyone know the TIME that products are available on Sephora on their launch day (for example: what time on Tuesday can I be able to get Pastel Goth?) Assuming it's EST and I'm in PST...any help is great!

@AngelaVonV Sephora HQ is Pacific time, that's what everything runs on Smiley Happy

Not sure if this belongs here but it looks like TrèStique will now be offered at Sephora starting tomorrow, Jan 10th.  

Spoiler
A snippet from WWD:

Beauty brand TrèStique is expanding beyond its e-commerce roots with new funding and brick-and-mortar distribution.

Tuesday, the almost two-year-old makeup start-up — comprised entirely of dual-sided magnetic pencils with built-in tools — will enter into its first major retail partnership with Sephora. The complete color range hits Sephora.com Tuesday, and on March 10, select products will be available in all Sephora doors in the U.S. and Canada.

I'll add it to the list! Thx! Smiley Happy

Hourglass girl lip stylo will be in stores on 1/27 in the US. 

Ive been wanting to swatch these before deciding if I should get it. 

Does anyone know if the Lancome Spring collection will be coming to Sephora or Ulta? I am not interested in the rose highlighter, but a couple other pieces have caught my eye and I'd rather not order from Lancome website.

@jaymejayme  sorry. I did not see any info on that Smiley Sad

Hi! I noticed there's the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette that will be available, is that to say Morphe will be availble from Sephora? Or is it just the eye shadow palette?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • fab.gif
  • tris.JPG
  • trist.JPG