Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in The Newness
Highlighted

2017 Releases Calendar

I've been thinking about creating this for a while hoping it can help everyone be organized with new releases.  I know we have brand threads, preview/releases threads, product link threads, etc... and I love all those and hope nothing changes. This thread would be reserved to keep dates of new releases and nothing else. Just like a calendar. I'll do my best to maintain the OP. If anyone has anything to add please tag me in your comment so I can update the thread to keep everyone informed.  I am hoping we can get help from the mods in confirming some of these dates especially in Canada. Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate in maintaining this thread Smiley Happy

MOVED - Calendar will be integrated with the releases thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/SPRING-2017-RELEASES/td-p/2564670

Re: 2017 Releases Calendar

Do you guys want me to add Nov. and Dec. to this to keep track of the new releases coming up?

@veronika23 - Great idea for a thread!  I follow a number of the brand-specific threads, but it does get confusing as to which launches when.  Having all the info in one place will be very helpful.  Smiley Happy

If you start with Nov and/or Dec, that will give you a chance to work out any possible kinks that might pop up.  It will also give the users an opportunity to offer **helpful** suggestions.

Thanks @Titian06 Smiley Happy Yes it does get confusing and it's nice to see it all in one place. Plus not all threads have the info in the OP. Because of limited character space I probably won't be adding pictures and links just products and dates. Now I am debating to create a new thread for Nov & Dec since this one is called 2017.

Thanks for continuing to keep up with these threads!@veronika23 it's up to you, what ever is easier for you! ❤️ Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! I think I'll do one for the remaining 2 months. It would drive me nuts to have them in the 2017 one LOL

Thanks for the threads veronika!

You are welcome @Samtian Smiley Happy

Thanks @veronika23 for maintaining this! It will be super helpful!

You are welcome @JennVA Smiley Happy

An ingenious idea @veronika23!  Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for you are awesome meme

Thanks @VioletLavender love the puppy!!! Heart

Thank you for doing this @veronika23, it is going to be a great thing to utilize! ❤

You're welcome @angel7594 Smiley Happy

Still missing info but the OP has been updated.

Love this condensed version, thank you so much for doing this! Also I can't wait for 2016 to be over. We shall never speak of this year, its been horrible.

@cutiecocolove I'm sorry you had a horrible year. I know the feeling... well if it makes you feel better 2016 is said to be a year of endings so if it was horrible there's hope for that to end!!! Smiley Happy

Amazing!  Thank you!

You are welcome Smiley Happy

What an awesome and helpful idea!  Thank you so much @veronika23!  You rock! Smiley Happy

You are welcome @Tamara76 Smiley Happy  we will see how this works out Smiley Very Happy

Updated. - Please if you have any dates comment and tag me so I can update the OP. Thank you!

@veronika23 I posted the Canada dates in the Canadian peeps thread, if you like to update it here go ahead Smiley Happy

@dioradict  Thanks! The OP has been updated!

66 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • fab.gif
  • tris.JPG
  • trist.JPG