Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

what face cream should i get for my mother for christmas?

my mom's in her 60's and she wants a face cream. her concerns are dry skin, sometime eczema, wrinkles and fine lines. any help or suggestions would be wonderful

Re: what face cream should i get for my mother for christmas?

I second Tatcha! You could even do a set like the TATCHA - Skincare For Makeup Lovers Obento Box. My mom likes the Fresh line of products, and I’ve used a few of the creams and masks and find them to be really nice as well. There’s some great holiday sets like the FRESH - Roundtrip Ritual, FRESH - Nonstop Radianceand Fresh Skincare Champs (i don’t know why I can’t tag that one, it’s still available) 

what face cream should i get for my mother for christmas?

You should get her Sunday Riley good genes lactic acid I'm 52 and love this stuff also DE protini

RE: what face cream should i get for my mother for christmas?

Shiseido is a luxe classic. I know there’s a lot to choose from but the beneficence night cream should address her concerns, and also make her feel pampered.

Clarins is pretty good too.

the Day and Night cream work well as a combination and they keep you moisturized without clogging pores.

CLARINS - Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin

Clarins Multi-Active Anti-Aging Day Moisturizer with SPF 20 for Glowing Skin 1.7 oz

Clarins is gentle on skin and has serums that works wonders

Clarins Double Serum Firming & Smoothing Anti-Aging Concentrate 1 oz/ 30 mL

or

CLARINS - Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum

@Salsabeans I would get her a skincare set from Tatcha. Right now they are having a 20% off sale on everything on their site. My Mom is in her 60s and loves that brand. The Tatcha site has more items than Sephora. 

ooooh good idea thank you!!! :)

ooooh good idea thank you!!! 🙂
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing