Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

what do you think of the clarasonic mia i what i t but i need to know more

thx

Hi, makeuppiggy.  I don't have the Clarisonic Mia model,...

Hi, makeuppiggy.  I don't have the Clarisonic Mia model, but I do have the original Clarisonic Skincare Brush since it first came out of the market.  I know the models we have are different, but they are the same in concept and I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love my Clarisonic!  It has worked great for me at clearing up my acne-prone skin and has helped to reduce blackheads and reduce enlarged pores.  I have not ever regretted purchasing it because it has been an investment and not simply a purchase.  I'm not sure exactly what you wanted to know about the Clarisonic Mia, but it sounded like you wanted to hear from others whether they've had good experiences with their Clarisonics or not.  That's why I went ahead and posted about how great my Clarisonic has been to me. 

By the way, I've tried a lot of different cleansers with my Clarisonic and my favorite cleanser (so far) to use with the brush is Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser which is an all natural, soap-free, gentle cleanser that you can read all about here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12978&categoryId=B70

When my skin misbehaves (usually once a month or so) I switch to Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam and it works great with the Clarisonic, too.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P188309&categoryId=B70

I hope this answers some of your questions about the Clarisonic.  If you have any other specific questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

It works really well - just as well as the regular Claris...

It works really well - just as well as the regular Clarisonic - at cleaning out your skin and removing all makeup, dirt and oil from pores. If your regular cleanser is exfoiliating, I'd suggest something more basic like Neutrogena Naturals cleanser or Philosophy Purity Made Simple.

There's lots of different brush heads: Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Normal (for regular skin)

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Delicate (If your skin is more sensitive or delicate)

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Sensitive (For sensitive skin)

Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head (For deep pore cleansing)

Hope this helped!!

xoxo, Charlotte

My mom has the Mia and I have the Clarisonic Plus.  They...

My mom has the Mia and I have the Clarisonic Plus.  They do work essentially the same, but I like mine a lot more.  It has a timer for the different sections of your face and a body brush for your decolletage or other areas that the Mia doesn't have.  You can also customize the time settings to your own liking.  I get really annoyed when I use my mom's because I end up washing my forehead for one minute because I am waiting for it to tell me to move to another area.  My brush is set for 20 seconds for the forehead, 20 for the nose and chin, and 10 seconds for each cheek.  I think it's worth it to upgrade for the timer and the body brush.  Mine came with a brush head of each type and a body brush.  While it is a little bigger than the Mia, it is actually lighter.  (I got mine on QVC.)  I use it with DDF Glycolic Exfoliating Wash 5%. 

Re: My mom has the Mia and I have the Clarisonic Plus.  They...

I have been wondering how the Clarisonic Plus works in comparision to the Mia...I love my Mia, but I think a timer would be great because I usually have to turn mine on twice to feel like ive gotten completly clean! I love my Mia, but I think my next purchase will be the Plus instead of replacement brush heads! Thanks!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors