Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

Hi there! I just purchased the Ordinary Squalane Retinol in 1% and it is a bright orange / yellow colour. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this is what it is supposed to look like! 

thanks! 🙂 

Re: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

IMG_2794.JPG

Have you got any response yet? I have the same problem! Does it have the same color mine does? I ordered it from deciem website and just got it today. I don't know if it's a bad bottle or it might be the rosehip oil

Did you get any feedback? I have the same issue second bottle orange colour, I am suspecting this is reship oil.

I thought the same!

Mine was the same colour as yours is. I wish I had some left so I could share a picture.

RE: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

Thank you for letting me know. How did it work for you?

@lipsticklover20  Yes I agree I have the same retinol and mine is the same colour!! 

RE: Re: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

thanks for letting me know! Are you using it?

Hello yes I have purchased the whole line it is that color you should see the aha bha formula it is a maroon color goes on red I have found I don't care for their line it didn't work for me when it sets it like feather peels off didn't stay on my face hopefully you will have better luck

RE: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

Thank you for letting me know 🙂

I don't know, and I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response. I would definitely suggest contacting the deciem dot com website and asking customer service. I've never heard anything about retinols changing color, but I've never heard of it being orange, either.
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_2794.JPG
testing