Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

Hi there! I just purchased the Ordinary Squalane Retinol in 1% and it is a bright orange / yellow colour. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this is what it is supposed to look like! 

thanks! 🙂 

Re: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

IMG_2794.JPG

Have you got any response yet? I have the same problem! Does it have the same color mine does? I ordered it from deciem website and just got it today. I don't know if it's a bad bottle or it might be the rosehip oil

Did you get any feedback? I have the same issue second bottle orange colour, I am suspecting this is reship oil.

I thought the same!

Mine was the same colour as yours is. I wish I had some left so I could share a picture.

RE: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

Thank you for letting me know. How did it work for you?

@lipsticklover20  Yes I agree I have the same retinol and mine is the same colour!! 

RE: Re: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

thanks for letting me know! Are you using it?

Hello yes I have purchased the whole line it is that color you should see the aha bha formula it is a maroon color goes on red I have found I don't care for their line it didn't work for me when it sets it like feather peels off didn't stay on my face hopefully you will have better luck

RE: the ordinary squalane retinol 1 percent

Thank you for letting me know 🙂

I don't know, and I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response. I would definitely suggest contacting the deciem dot com website and asking customer service. I've never heard anything about retinols changing color, but I've never heard of it being orange, either.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_2794.JPG
testing