Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

textured skin

I don’t have acne really but I have a lot of scarring from the pimples I have had (dark spots) and I have tiny bumps all along my cheeks and forehead...what products should I be using? 

Re: textured skin

Hi @lilymf100 ! First of all, make sure you're using a sunscreen, the most important step of any routine!

Otherwise, I would recommend The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL .

Have a nice day 😊

What products are you already using in your skin routine, @lilymf100?

I use salicylic acid cleanser from cerave, cocokind oil cleanser, and la roshe posay moisturizer 

Gotcha, @lilymf100. It looks like you're off to a good start, so the next thing you'll want to make sure you have is a good sunscreen for when you're in the sun. Since texture is usually best handled by AHAs and those can make your skin more susceptible to sun damage, you'll want that sunscreen in place to keep your skin protected from further damage. Once you have that, a good AHA serum can help with texture and slight discolorations. If you haven't used AHAs before, I would start with a lactic acid based product as it's gentler than glycolic, but you may see more results from a glycolic serum if you're skin can handle it. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing