Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

skin care routine !!!!!!!! (This is life changing!!!!!)

y'all !!!!

so, i'm a skincare fanatic, and i have been carefully sculpting and crafting my skincare routine for 2-3 years now. I have finally found my holy grail products and wanted to share. hope this helps!!! btw, i have teenage skin that is NORMAL, so these are the products that worked for me.

IMG_1565.jpgIMG_1569.jpg

Everyday cleanser: Purity Made Simple Cleanser. a bit pricey, but one 16oz bottle lasted me a whole year so i highly recommend. I use it twice a day, regardless if I'm wearing makeup or not. It removes ALL makeup (even waterproof mascara) and does not sting one bit. amazing

For tougher makeup: Julep Love Your Bare Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil. This breaks down all of my makeup and it's great.

Toner: Mario Badescu (obvi) or Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner

Serum: Ole Hendrikson Truth Serum. on the pricey side, but it's life changing. A great cheaper alternative is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum

Eye Cream: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Cream

Moisturizer: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel (normal). I love this product so much. It has changed my skin for the better.

Acne spot treatment: Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10. this works magic! or mario badescu drying lotion is good too

Overnight mask: Laneige Sleeping Mask. This is incredible and is at an amazing price too. it makes my skin soft and supple with glow and bounce.

Quick, hydrating mask: FRESH rose petal mask. hydrates and refreshes my skin. a bit pricey tho, but it lasts a long time

Lip mask: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. lovely for chapped lips. i get super dry lips in the winter but this mask helps soften and condition them

These are all of my favorite, tried and tested products that work for my skin (normal) . really hope this helped some of u babes. love you all!!!

Re: skin care routine !!!!!!!! (This is life changing!!!!!)

@skicycle Your skin looks amazing!!  Keep up the skincare.  I wish I could go back to my teenage self and shake her for not taking enough care with her skin.  Which, sadly, is now my skin.  I love the Laneige products as well.

Anonymous Insider

@skicycle, your skin looks amazing!  I'm a big fan of both of the Laneige products you mentioned - I just finished a jar of the sleeping mask earlier this week and the lip sleeping mask has been keeping my lips moisturized and hydrated this winter - no more dry, chapped lips!!

@bakeamuffin

Great products! I love the Laneige lip mask 

Anonymous Insider

It's great, isn't it @bakeamuffin?!  Love it.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_1565.jpg
  • IMG_1569.jpg
testing