Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

skin care products

hi everyone! i have a slight problem. ive been using the first aid beauty face cleanser & it seemed to help with my dryness but after a while ive noticed my skin has been drying up around my forehead where i get oily & around my nose. i recently purchased the drunk elephant poly something cream as a moisturizer. another problem i have is that my forehead gets super oily & since i have acne there, it looks all patchy, oily & ugly. any good products to help with that?? 😩😩

skin care products

@marrleneee have you tried any products for balancing your skin? I love tarte knockout but I suggest not using it everyday, more like 2 times a week, it's very strong but will help

RE: skin care products

no i haven’t, i will give that a try!! thank you! any other products you recommend?

@marrleneee charcoal/detox masks are great for clearing o...

@marrleneee charcoal/detox masks are great for clearing out your pores, like Glamglow supermud. I also try to stay far away from any products that contain straight alcohol, or alcohol denat and isopropyl alcohol, those will strip your skin and make you overproduce oil. hydrate your skin too there are many hydrating products to choose from, I like the ordinary buffet, it's packed with so many beneficial skincare necessities 💜
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing