Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

reviews re glow recipe watermelon glow mask

has anyone tried the watermelon glow mask? if so, please share your reviews! interested in getting it! 

RE: reviews re glow recipe watermelon glow mask

It’s important to know that the product’s primary purpose is to go on top of all other nightly products to seal them on over night. I’ve been using it one to two times a week for a month now and it certainly keeps my products from rubbing off (instead I wake up with very thin dry flakes of the mask on parts of my face). I figured it would help my skin to retain moisture and possibly brighten it from the AHAs it contains. I honestly haven’t noticed any increase in moisture retention or brightness, but it does smell INCREDIBLE and I haven’t been using it nightly. Just know that it is the sort of skincare regimen addition that will lengthen your routine (it separates easily so you will need to stir it nightly before application) and you should wait for it to dry fully before hitting the pillow. However, if you have the time (or just want to pamper yourself) and you don’t mind the price tag, then it’s a fun product to try. I’ve never had any adverse side effects and the formulation would be great for sensitive skin types. Also, with more regular use I’m sure results will be more substantial (this sleeping pack can be used daily while most should be used three times a week max). However, if you’re looking for immediate results this is not the product.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing