Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

recommendation for eye cream and night cream

What is a good eye cream and night cream for fair, sensitive skin? My skin can be blotchy at times as well.

Since you didn't mention any specific skin problems you a...

Since you didn't mention any specific skin problems you are having, I'm assuming that you are just looking for a good, preventive, moisturizing eye and face cream.  Kinerase is an excellent brand of skincare products.

I would recommend using Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream which you can find at: 
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P100227&categoryId=B70

I would recommend using Kinerase "Lotion" for you facial skin which you can find at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P234614&categoryId=B70

The links I've given you will give you in-depth descriptions of what each of the products do for you.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Try EYE HOPE by Philosophy! I love it! It has helped my m...

Try EYE HOPE by Philosophy! I love it! It has helped my mother and I so much! I have had dark circles/puffy eyes for as long as I could remember, until a Sephora worker told me about this stuff and its AMAZING! 

I have been using an amazing eye cream from the Aveeno li...

I have been using an amazing eye cream from the Aveeno line and it's called firming and lifting eye cream or something along those lines and it's great for all skin types and VERY affordable!

Dr. Perricone MD has an eye product called Cold Plasma Ey...

Dr. Perricone MD has an eye product called Cold Plasma Eye and it is one of the best products out there. 

Caudile is coming out with Premier Cru Eye soon and I have heard that is a good one also

I WOULD SUGGEST GOING TO YOUR LOCAL SEPHORA and ask one of the beauty consultants to make you some samples to try before you buy.....that way you know how your skin reacts with the products,  as some are really pricey!

I use cold plasma and  have very fair sensitive skin and am taking Accutane for Acne which totally dries out everything horribly.

Thanks!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors